Gladius (PS2) $19.99 at outpost.com

Cheapest I can find anywhere else using Mysimon is about 39 bucks, and that's used.
Outpost's shipping seems kinda high [5.31 ground delivery for me in NC], but no tax, but 25.xx for a ~45-50 dollar game is quite good; I kept looking at this game in the stores, but I've been out of gaming for awhile, so I'm not as quick to drop fifty bucks on a game I haven't tried.
Thanks for the find!

Hmm, is this online only? I'm wondering since it's also Fry's website, so does anyone know if Fry's has it in store for this price?

Sales tax for CA is harsh but still a great deal nonetheless :)
Ordered a couple copies for some buddies to help pay for the sales tax.

Damn i was @ fry's earlier i wish i had asked, i may have walked out with this game for $20...

I PM'ed BB for thier Once upon a time in Mexico+El mariachi+desperado for $25.

I went to Fry's last night to check, but it didn't look like they had any in stock so I'm not sure what the price is. I didn't see it listed in their ad though, so if anyone's seen it there for that price, please post!:)

Just a head's up, I checked today's Fry's ad (Northern CA) and Gladius is $29.99, not $19.99. Looks like an online only deal...

My copy, which I ordered not too long before my previous post, was delived at noon today according to Airborne.com. Either they didn't have much stock, or the deal got pounced on quick.

Ordered myself a copy that showed in stock, but went on backorder immediately after closing the sale. Did manage to pick up Gitaroo-Man for $40 however and received that right away. Been looking for this game for awhile and finally found it for a decent price, new. My CC didn't have anything in when the mega sale was going on.

bread's done
Back