Gladriel auctions! Forza 3 & Alan wake!

Fastr

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
For those of you who don't know what Gladriel is, it's basically Ebay built for gamers. With lots of free raffles and ridiculously cheap games! (anyone going to pax will see them there) The guys who created the site are awesome and I've been using it for awhile now, very trustworthy.. I was very skeptical at first myself!

So apparently I'm not allowed to post links? so.. you'll have to go to gladriel yourselfs and find the auctions.. my username there is Fastr.

Anyways. My auctions I have up for it right now! Forza 3 minimum 16 dollars with free shipping!

Alan Wake (Great game!) for a minimum of 25, this one has shipping but if someone here wins it I'll give you free shipping, just PM me on Gladriel and let me know you saw it here!

[quote name='lowkey db josh']i'll do 16 for forza rite now lol[/QUOTE]
Well its there for your bidding pleasure.. There aren't alot of people on that site yet so go join and bid! :) I have a buy it now option for 20 bucks as well.

awesome! I sent you a PM on Gladriel, it'll ship monday :) I'll use the address on paypal just PM me if thats not right or you want it to go somewhere else!

Alan Wake is still up there folks! Free shipping for any CAG member who buys it!

bread's done
Back