Glenn Beck wants The Onion to win a Pulitzer

[quote name='IRHari']Srsly, this batshit motherfucker has finally gone off the rocker. Does his feeble mind not realize the Onion is a satirical newspaper? What do you expect form a guy who can't spell 'oligarch' and thinks Obama is a racist.[/QUOTE]

No offense, but if you aren't picking up that this video is satire as well, I'm not sure what to tell you. If you were being sarcastic I guess it was lost on me.

[quote name='bdb2m']No offense, but if you aren't picking up that this video is satire as well, I'm not sure what to tell you. If you were being sarcastic I guess it was lost on me.[/QUOTE]

IRHari is punking you

I'm sure he knows the Onion is satire because he used to work for them. Did you watch your own video? The campaign for giving the Onion a Pulitzer has many supporters including celebrities like Tom Hanks, Ricky Gervais, Arianna Huffington (co-founder of the Huffington Post), and the president of Georgia to name a few. You can find all sorts of endorsements for the Onion being awarded a Pulitzer on youtube
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=the+onion+pulitzer

This article represents a good case for giving the Onion a Pulitzer in a new category called, "Satirical News Writing" because a Pulitzer already exists for, "Editorial Cartooning", which is pretty much an award for satirical drawings. An award for satirical words currently doesn't exist.
http://www.businessinsider.com/why-not-give-the-onion-a-pulitzer-2011-6

[quote name='camoor']
IRHari is punking you
[/QUOTE]

Good trolling incites an argument. This is just making him look retarded.

[quote name='bdb2m']Good trolling incites an argument. This is just making him look retarded.[/QUOTE]

Well it is a joke account. I think the point was to demonstrate how lame Beck's parody was by taking it seriously. It's also quite meta - a sarcastic post about a sarcastic video about a news parody website.

I think that when hack political pundits start attacking harmless parody news websites, they have finally reached the tail end of their Howard Beale career arc.

bread's done
Back