Glitch in Metroid Prime Hunters

undyingforce5

CAGiversary!
OK...this has happened to me twice

in the combat arena on the first level, there are two blue power ups. one in a long hall way and another close to where one usually spawns. if you stand in the little corner where this blue power up is and get charged & and hit by an enemy....YOU WILL GET KNOCKED OFF THE MAP!!!!

i saw the arena as i dropped into a dark abyss...which of coarse counts as a suicide!!!!!

anyone else experience this???

[quote name='undyingforce5']OK...this has happened to me twice

in the combat arena on the first level, there are two blue power ups. one in a long hall way and another close to where one usually spawns. if you stand in the little corner where this blue power up is and get charged & and hit by an enemy....YOU WILL GET KNOCKED OFF THE MAP!!!!

i saw the arena as i dropped into a dark abyss...which of coarse counts as a suicide!!!!!

anyone else experience this???[/QUOTE]

wow... cool and it sucks... never had that happen. I may try it out later sometime.

Can someone please check their logbook under objects and see if Stronghold Door is showing up? I've scanned this in both the first and second planets and it's not showing up in my logbook, despite being grey when I scanned it the second time on Alinos.

one time when i was playing at Combat Hall in online, i fell through the ground. and i got a suicide count. it seems theres a small crack or something near the corner. i dont even know what happened. all of a sudden i fell.

This happened to me of the final form of the rolling eye boss (forgot his name... starts with an S). He tapped me and I fell through the world. The dude was at 10% too :(. It's only happened once though. I think it's cuz I was strafe jumping and took a weird side angled shot.

bread's done
Back