Glyde.com deals

Bennicbane

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Glyde.com is offering some deals worth checking out. However my fellow Cag's as far as coupons for discounted purchases don't count on many the few that I have found to work are listed below. One use for $3 so make it count.

$ 3 off purchase: csnap3 OR dtaker3
$ 2 off 1st purchase: glyde2
7% off (pitiful deal): rtag7

Examples of Deals with $3 code added:

:360: Xbox 360
$ 6.06 Far Cry Instincts Predator
$ 2.97 Xbox Live Arcade Unplugged
$ 6.06 Frontlines Fuel of War
$ 10.31 Overlord 2
$ 8.31 Halo 3
Etc.

:ps3: PS3
$ 12.00 Fallout 3
$ 11.25 Dead Space
$ 13.50 Bioshock
Etc.

:wii: Wii
$ 6.75 Resident Evil 4
$ 18.00 Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess
$ 10.00 Okami
$ 17.50 Red Steel 2
$ 15.25 Dead Space Extraction
Etc.

And a lot more deals on other consoles, movies, and books

Happy Hunting Cags!
~Bennicbane

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm pretty sure almost every single promo code I've ever seen for use on Glyde.com has been for "first time customers" only. There was only one instance where I remember using a code for 10 or 15% off, and I was able to use it multiple times. That was a great deal and I definitely took advantage of it! I have not, however, seen one like that since.

Regardless, I have grown very fond of Glyde's service. I've managed to snag a bunch of hard-to-find gems off of there for some incredible prices!

-=MaelstromB=-

The only complaint I really have against Glyde is how slow they process and ship their items, you think they would value their speediness as well as they do their neatness and organization.

[quote name='Bennicbane']The only complaint I really have against Glyde is how slow they process and ship their items, you think they would value their speediness as well as they do their neatness and organization.[/QUOTE]
Glyde doesn't sell anything.

When you buy something, Glyde sends a bubble mailer to the seller, who then sends the bubble mailer and your purchase to you.

That's why it is slow.

Just wondering if anyone has tried selling their stuff via Glyde yet? Their commission is more reasonable than eBay or Amazon, and they even send you the package for mailing which makes things a lot easier as a seller. I know that on Goozex you can end up having shipping costs eat your profits/benefits, and Glyde seems like it treats sellers pretty well.

bread's done
Back