Glyde.com - New and Used Games [No Current Codes]

Coper3000

CAGiversary!
Feedback
43 (100%)
www.glyde.com

(Revolving games by different sellers.)

Current Codes/Promotions

Enter code 'endofsummer11sale' at the product page to receive $5 off on all games, movies, books, cds, etc. (Minimum $7.00 order)

[working as of 08/27]

Condition of games: "You can find more about the condition of an item by hovering your mouse pointer over the little gray circle with an "i" in it. It's a bit small, I agree, but basically, "Excellent" means the disc, case, and instructions appear almost new and "Good" means the disc may have light scratches from normal wear, but the case may be a little banged up or replaced and it may even be a formal rental. In all cases though, the game must play perfectly".

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally got El Shaddai for under 15.00 after missing the Amazon deal last year and Newegg deal this year. Got the PS3 version like new for 14 and change. I'll be waiting for the next Glyde code to finally get Star Fox 3DS.

Has anyone had problem with selling a game that uses a online code,i wonder if a buyer might reject a game because it doesn't come with a online pass.

This is weird, I bought Kingdom Hearts for $5 shipped a while back and was refunded $3.75 for the shipping charge the day I got it. The game disc looks like it's in great condition but my bc ps3 doesn't read it? I'll hang on to it and hook up the PS2 later.

Hi. I know it's all self explanatory but I just wanted to make sure. If you sell something new on Glyde, the only way you will get your money is if someone buys it then you have to send it to them? Or you ship to Glyde your new product and you get that money right away? Thanks.

Is anyone else getting tired of sellers stretching for a higher condition or has it just been my luck?

I recently ordered a PS2 game in Excellent condition. I get the game and the condition looks promising, but I open it up and the previous owner had written his name on the disc label w/ permanent marker. Wtf? It was dirt cheap because I used the free shipping code, but this is probably the 3rd or 4th time out of 10 transactions where the condition is inflated. I only sent 1 back, but I gotta say I'm getting tired of the crapshoot...

[quote name='Lucian']Is anyone else getting tired of sellers stretching for a higher condition or has it just been my luck?

I recently ordered a PS2 game in Excellent condition. I get the game and the condition looks promising, but I open it up and the previous owner had written his name on the disc label w/ permanent marker. Wtf? It was dirt cheap because I used the free shipping code, but this is probably the 3rd or 4th time out of 10 transactions where the condition is inflated. I only sent 1 back, but I gotta say I'm getting tired of the crapshoot...[/QUOTE]

wtf. You really should complain to glyde otherwise this will keep happening. I have not had this issue and I've been using glyde for about two years now.

[quote name='mariska']wtf. You really should complain to glyde otherwise this will keep happening. I have not had this issue and I've been using glyde for about two years now.[/QUOTE]

This one I marked as not meeting description so the seller will get bad feedback, but because it was only $2.25 I have no choice but to keep it.

Personally I think that if the seller was wholly responsible for return shipping this would happen less, but I have no experience selling on Glyde...

[quote name='D0RC']Hi. I know it's all self explanatory but I just wanted to make sure. If you sell something new on Glyde, the only way you will get your money is if someone buys it then you have to send it to them? Or you ship to Glyde your new product and you get that money right away? Thanks.[/QUOTE]

You post it on Glyde.com
It sells.
Glyde ships you a bubble mailer with the label on it.
Stick your game inside the bubble mailer and ship it off within 24 hours of receiving it.
Wait about a week (or two)
???
Profit!

lincoln5 5 off 10 good till feb 20 midnight

found a game for 9.75 DOH!!!!

for those looking at doing a preorder

Shin Megami Tensei: Devil 2 for the DS

SEALED SHIPPED 27.09 will be the cheapest you find this game on release day.. too bad you wont get it on release day
get it 02/29 - 03/05

right now i can get it here for 27.09 and get it late or get it off amazon for 28.49 and get it release day

tempted to buy it though them

New Super Mario Brothers DS is on there for $17.75 new. With code and shipping, that is $16 shipped which is great for a game that almost never goes on sale.

Is glyde run by the most incompetent people on the web? I purchased KH2 a couple weeks ago and was sent KH1 after everything I finally got credited back and an extra $6 for all the problem. Them I got Ratchet and Clank and was charged $6 from my bank account. The trade was cancelled and was never returned my $6. After 2 dozen emails they finally said they would return the $6 to my bank account only to then remove $6 from my Glyde credit. I want to scream at someone over the phone and they deny me this as they have no phone number.

Is there a way to take off my credit card information? It is automatically filled in but it won't let me take it off unless the credit card information is valid..

Despite my previous bad experience with a seller on Glyde during the free shipping code, my good experience with Glyde CS made me give them another try with this coupon. I got The Kore Gang (New) for Wii for $10.33 shipped. Hopefully it comes brand new without any problems. Sadly that was the only thing I could find for my interests that was over $10 to use the coupon.

Got my first order with them finally, ittook 19 days but fight night round 4 for 1.25 isn't bad. Seller put a note in apologizing for the delay. I'd probably use them again but not for a game that I wanted to play right away.

[quote name='esalw822']They cancelled my $9.75 New copy of Alan Wake. Oh well...[/QUOTE]

if they cancelled it write in and ask for a credit back for the coupon (code) you lost most of the times they will give you a new code

I bought CSI: Hard Evidence for $5 using a free shipping coupon and I'm still having problems with getting the item. Bought it on 2/15. Supposed to come 2/22. Never came. Glyde gave me a $5 coupon. Supposed to come 3/3 but tracking still says Electronic Shipping Info Received on 2/25...

[quote name='mossfan563']I bought CSI: Hard Evidence for $5 using a free shipping coupon and I'm still having problems with getting the item. Bought it on 2/15. Supposed to come 2/22. Never came. Glyde gave me a $5 coupon. Supposed to come 3/3 but tracking still says Electronic Shipping Info Received on 2/25...[/QUOTE]
After buying from Glyde several times, all I can say is, things take their sweet time, so don't worry too much.

Got MGS IV with this coupon for cheap. Of course its "excellent" condition was scratched more then any PS3 game I've received from any used source (including goozex) and green marker on the MA rating logo. Didn't feel like returning it since it works but not happy

I got a game through Glyde new last week from Deal Tavern and it wasn't in a Glyde mailer, but it came really fast. I wonder if they're trying something new or if Deal Tavern was just doing their own thing.

[quote name='slidecage']nope[/QUOTE]

Thanks... Thought I'd ask... I've got $23 of Glyde bucks burning a hole in my digital wallet and am about to pop on a game, was hoping that I could score free shipping...

[quote name='Pizzaboy199']Thanks... Thought I'd ask... I've got $23 of Glyde bucks burning a hole in my digital wallet and am about to pop on a game, was hoping that I could score free shipping...[/QUOTE]
You could do a free bank wire transfer, and you won't need to worry about it.

[quote name='TooPoor']You could do a free bank wire transfer, and you won't need to worry about it.[/QUOTE]

Naaa.. I sell on Glyde to get games...

Have you tried Listia yet?

I've bought and sold numerous games on glyde... it's run by former ebay people.. it's legit.

I'm actually sad to see how they've added tablets and stuff, the old format where they only sold books/movies/games was better, but it's still a good site.

Basically yeah they're like eBay but with all Buy It Now auctions. You list an item, they can suggest a market price for you or you can set your own. If your price is the lowest, your item gets bought first.

The only problem I have with the listings is it doesn't specify exactly what contents come with each condition... for example you could buy a collector's edition in 'excellent condition' but that doesn't guarantee it comes with every bonus item.

I emailed their customer support about this and they replied VERY quickly and were super friendly, thanking me for my feedback/input and saying they'd like to find a way to give more info about special editions.

So yeah, definitely use the site. And sell stuff, it's super easy. I sold some textbooks I think, a while back, and a couple games. They send you the envelope, pre-stamped and labeled.

EDIT: wow, just saw how old the OP was... sorry guys. Was trying to be helpful =(

[quote name='solarnoise']I've bought and sold numerous games on glyde... it's run by former ebay people.. it's legit.

I'm actually sad to see how they've added tablets and stuff, the old format where they only sold books/movies/games was better, but it's still a good site.

Basically yeah they're like eBay but with all Buy It Now auctions. You list an item, they can suggest a market price for you or you can set your own. If your price is the lowest, your item gets bought first.

The only problem I have with the listings is it doesn't specify exactly what contents come with each condition... for example you could buy a collector's edition in 'excellent condition' but that doesn't guarantee it comes with every bonus item.

I emailed their customer support about this and they replied VERY quickly and were super friendly, thanking me for my feedback/input and saying they'd like to find a way to give more info about special editions.

So yeah, definitely use the site. And sell stuff, it's super easy. I sold some textbooks I think, a while back, and a couple games. They send you the envelope, pre-stamped and labeled.

EDIT: wow, just saw how old the OP was... sorry guys. Was trying to be helpful =([/QUOTE]

Bold does not make any sense.

Enter coupon code 'SPRINGSHIP' to get free shipping on any single item over $50! Simply bring up the item you want to buy, click on the 'Have a coupon code?' button, and type in 'SPRINGSHIP'. But hurry, offer ends 5/1/2012.

New glyde code. Not much of a deal, but maybe a few CAGs will get some use out of it.

I just got this email to do a survey for Glyde and I would get a $15 code. I was like awesome free game right? so I start the survey first question is do you have a smartphone or a tablet and I think some other options, I say no. Then it says you do not qualify to do this survey. So I get nothing. I was like this is some b.s. I replied to that email and told them what I thought about it, not that it makes a diffference.

No survey for me :(

Edit: And I buy/sell a lot on glyde. And I have an android and an iphone and a transformer and a galaxy and an ipad (I work in the hardware industry I get those for free, I
m not swimming in money). Pick me! Pick me!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='TheCro']I hit no on having a smartphone or tablet, etc and the survey ended instantly. They still said they'll mail me a code.[/QUOTE]

I am sure hoping I misread and missed that because look above same thing happened to me but I don't recall them saying they'll still send me a code.

if I was going to still get a code maybe I shouldn't of replied and dropped the f bomb on them. ;) (wasn't F you it was F that though.)

bread's done
Back