Glyde shipping speed

sherisdoppel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
34 (100%)
I found out this nifty site called Glyde (http://glyde.com).
They had a good deal on a game, so I ordered it but it says it takes 10 days before it arrives.
Is this just an estimate or do they deliver it that late?

Anyone ordered 360 game from them? If so, how was the delivery speed?

glyde is similar to like ebay or amazon, it is a site that brings together alot of freelance 3rd party sellers so, when you buy something it gets shipped through glyde but its never coming from the same place or person.

[quote name='cheko']glyde is similar to like ebay or amazon, it is a site that brings together alot of freelance 3rd party sellers so, when you buy something it gets shipped through glyde but its never coming from the same place or person.[/QUOTE]

It doesn't seem like that when I look at the site.
You sure, brother?

yes, read the rules ... you, yourself can sell something on the site if you want to. Look on the tabs in your account. The tabs on top when you click on sell you get the rules on selling. You post it like ebay or amazon on the site and when it selsl you pay them a 10% fee plus cost of shipping

Glyde mails mailer to shipper, who then uses it to ship the game.

They ship out said mailer the day after the order and the seller will receive it in about 2 days. Add the time it takes for the seller to actually ship it and then another 2 days, and it will probably average 4-8 days to receive.

bread's done
Back