GMail?

BulletTime

CAGiversary!
Hey, I've been over at gmailswap.com, and none of these bastards would even take the liberty to invite. It only takes seconds to send an invite. These dudes are so fucking desperate they'd go as far as giving a $50 game. Come the f*** on. Anyone that has a GMail account, could I get an invite? My email is [email protected], I'd appreciate an invite.

[quote name='BulletTime']Hey, I've been over at gmailswap.com, and none of these bastards would even take the liberty to invite. It only takes seconds to send an invite. These dudes are so shaq-fuing desperate they'd go as far as giving a $50 game. Come the f*** on. Anyone that has a GMail account, could I get an invite?[/quote]

Is it so you can go and try to get a $50 game?

[quote name='Lootr2Core'][quote name='BulletTime']Hey, I've been over at gmailswap.com, and none of these bastards would even take the liberty to invite. It only takes seconds to send an invite. These dudes are so shaq-fuing desperate they'd go as far as giving a $50 game. Come the f*** on. Anyone that has a GMail account, could I get an invite?[/quote]

Is it so you can go and try to get a $50 game?[/quote]

No, I'm simply saying people who want a GMail account will go as far as giving $50 games. F***ing outrageous. I could care less what else happens at gmailswap, I just want an account.

[quote name='tcrash247']What is so special about Gmail? Isn't it just a simple email account?[/quote]

ya, buts its the latest and greates thing with a gig of storage.

Do you guys really need a gig of storage though? If someone emails you something you want to keep, can't you just save it to your computer? I barely use any of my 100 MB on my Yahoo account.

[quote name='tcrash247']Do you guys really need a gig of storage though? If someone emails you something you want to keep, can't you just save it to your computer? I barely use any of my 100 MB on my Yahoo account.[/quote]

no, but its still cool though.

I'm not too impressed with gmail. I know it is in beta, but there is nothing really special about it aside from 1gb and I'm sure there will be more sites that offer that.

[quote name='pimp_daddy_smurf']ive never gotten any invites sent to my account from the GMAIL thing.......i wanna send some to a few friend but i wanna send em myself goddammit[/quote]

Remember, its a red text above your inbox area. I kept checking my inbox thinking they'd send me an email about the invite, when I notced it above. It must have been there a few days. I felt a bit stupid.

Check to see if a pop-up blocker is on. A box should pop up requesting you to put in their first/last/email of the person you want to invite. Or, if you have an email from them, near reply at the bottom you should be able to request that person from there.

I'm still waiting to get my Gmail account to conjure up some invites. If I get any, I'll send them out here.

By the way, how many invites do you get at one time?

bread's done
Back