GMG has Sleeping Dogs for $36

[quote name='VidgamesgivemeA_D_D']Should specify that this is for PC.[/QUOTE]
+1, got me excited for a bit, then I figured out what GMG stands for....:cold:

[quote name='VidgamesgivemeA_D_D']Should specify that this is for PC.[/QUOTE]

Ummm green man gaming didn't give that away.....???

[quote name='kilik64']Ummm green man gaming didn't give that away.....???[/QUOTE]
Green Man Gaming does (maybe not for non-PC gamers), but certainly not GMG in the title since it is not a well-known abbreviation. It's just generally good practice to provide the standard info on the title (Price + S/H, platform in the form of :360::ps3::pc: on the icon and text in the title, and seller).

To be honest I didn't even know what Green Man Gaming was. Only heard about it recently, so I wouldn't know if what they sold was for the PC or not.

It was really just a suggestion, not sure why you are getting so bent out of shape over it.

I agree, it's just being polite and takes a whole extra two or three seconds to put the platform. I got excited at first too then realized "oh, GMG...must be that PC thing".

I forgot that GMG wasnt that well known. It is the discount place for PC games when they are coming out but yeah someone that uses 360 or PS3 wouldnt know that abbreviation. My bad

[quote name='LlamaNinja']I forgot that GMG wasnt that well known. It is the discount place for PC games when they are coming out but yeah someone that uses 360 or PS3 wouldnt know that abbreviation. My bad[/QUOTE]

I always try to put the windows logo in any PC deals I post to avoid the type of whining that goes on when people "waste" a second of their time clicking and then reading the OP. We get, you were dissapointed it wasn't for a console and have to take it out on someone.

And I'm not saying anybody's post in this thread was particularly whiny, but when four people feel the need to reiterate the suggestion then collectively that is whining.

[quote name='LlamaNinja']I forgot that GMG wasnt that well known. It is the discount place for PC games when they are coming out but yeah someone that uses 360 or PS3 wouldnt know that abbreviation. My bad[/QUOTE]
You are not at fault, some think they wasted few seconds by clicking into the post, and there are others like me, who are just OCD and like to see the posts titles neat and organized:lol:

[quote name='kilik64']Ummm green man gaming didn't give that away.....???[/QUOTE]

Never heard of green man gaming in my life because I'm not a pc gamer, thus the reason for specifying.

[quote name='TooPoor']^The actual deal is kind of meh...[/QUOTE]
Indeed... I'm going to probably end up redboxing this one. I heard you can 100% the game in about 25 hours.

[quote name='vince_carter']i bet this will be $15 soon, i can wait[/QUOTE]
It'll probably be Black Friday before it hits that low... but if you're like me with a backlog that will last you years you've got no problem waiting a couple months.

[quote name='Woocls']It'll probably be Black Friday before it hits that low... but if you're like me with a backlog that will last you years you've got no problem waiting a couple months.[/QUOTE]

yea, i'm thinking steam winter sale. my backlog is comically huge so i'll hold out. game does look nice though.

Just a heads-up: some Americans have had credit card problems with GreenManGaming (Great Britain website). Apparently some credit card vendors' systems reads the transaction as an international fraud attempt and then all hell breaks loose.

So if you live in the USA and want to buy from GMG - and have PayPal - probably best to just use your PayPal account.

[quote name='cheaplikeafox']i always try to put the windows logo in any pc deals i post to avoid the type of whining that goes on when people "waste" a second of their time clicking and then reading the op. We get, you were dissapointed it wasn't for a console and have to take it out on someone.

And i'm not saying anybody's post in this thread was particularly whiny, but when four people feel the need to reiterate the suggestion then collectively that is whining.[/quote]
10-20...

Not sure if its anyone else either, but for me the PC version of this game is buggy as shit. Got it on steam, and NPC characters freeze up in missions and stop in place, then randomly jump ahead (IE the first starting mission) and tons of game crashes. Hopefully it gets patched soon if it is a problem with others, but until then I'm not gonna play it.

bread's done
Back