Go back in time to get Mega Man Anniversary Collection!

actually it doesnt show through the link. but go to amazon, search for mega man anniversary collection for gamecube, and look at the release date.

[quote name='Doylerulez']I should have pre-ordered if I had known it would take over 30 years to get. But it's worth it for the "Crazy 2-D adventures".[/quote]

it's more like if you preorder it you will get it 30 years ago!

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I guess hey changed it. Anyways the date they changed it to is wrong as well (capcom says in June)[/quote]

you have to physically look it up, you cant link to it. i just tried it and its still there for december 31, 1969

I should have gotten my parents to pick this up for me. They were younger than me when it came out but they can jsut hold onto it until the gamecube is released.

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus']Hmm...if the game is released before Mega Man is created, what will happen to the space-time continuum?[/quote]

Marty McFly must've altered history! :p

Pretty crazy mistake. I would understand if the month was correct and we were still living in the 1900's. Some typo could have occurred. But man, someone or something messed up. :eek:

Nice.

So, I admit I have not put a great deal of time into researching this, but in my meager efforts I am yet to confirm which games are actually included on this game. None of the game stores seem very sure, and I didn't see a list on the link from Amazon. Can someone confirm whether the SNES games will be included? (Mega Man X, X2, X3, and 7)

Thanks in advance

My Toys R Us has both the Gamecube and PS2 versions of this game, but I forgot which version had the better extras. I'm going back tonight to pick one up, they had about five of each game. This is the Willow Grove, PA TRU, by the way.

[quote name='trevort']My Toys R Us has both the Gamecube and PS2 versions of this game, but I forgot which version had the better extras. I'm going back tonight to pick one up, they had about five of each game. This is the Willow Grove, PA TRU, by the way.[/quote]

if your talikng of the collection, thats pretty good seeing as how the game isnt even out yet.

[quote name='trevort']My Toys R Us has both the Gamecube and PS2 versions of this game, but I forgot which version had the better extras. I'm going back tonight to pick one up, they had about five of each game. This is the Willow Grove, PA TRU, by the way.[/quote]

he must have taken my advice in the subject of this thread and gone back in time!!

The Willow Grove, PA TRU is my local TRU store as well

If they really have it (of course since people are saying it's not out yet, I'm not so sure), I'm going to get it tomorrow.

The game was pushed back till June, I've seen 6/22 of 2004 as the release for the gamecube and PS2, the GBA isn't till August. That's crazy, releasing games in the current time continuum.

If that TRU does have it, they have an amazing hook-up. I wonder if they have Tales of Symphonia too.

[quote name='World Of Games'][quote name='trevort']My Toys R Us has both the Gamecube and PS2 versions of this game, but I forgot which version had the better extras. I'm going back tonight to pick one up, they had about five of each game. This is the Willow Grove, PA TRU, by the way.[/quote]

he must have taken my advice in the subject of this thread and gone back in time!![/quote]

agreed, clearly, "he is going back (in time) tonight (again) to pick one up"

I checked the Willow Grove TRU and didn't see the game for either system. There wasn't a shelf tag or anything. I wasn't expecting to find the game though

I finished this game years ago. I'm playing FFXXI on my Playbox 17.

Playbox...hmmm that sounds a little obscene...think I'll say it again.

Playbox.

bread's done
Back