Go Diego Go: Safari Rescue (Wii) $21.79 ($3.95 S&H) @ Amazon

This was $19.99 directly from Amazon a few weeks ago... guess they're out of stock now. I ended up buying a used copy because I doubt my lil kiddo will care that it isn't sealed. I bought it used at Blockbuster for $14.99.

[quote name='mkernan']This was $19.99 directly from Amazon a few weeks ago... guess they're out of stock now. I ended up buying a used copy because I doubt my lil kiddo will care that it isn't sealed. I bought it used at Blockbuster for $14.99.[/QUOTE]

By the time I placed my Amazon (direct) order it was listed as shipping in 1-4 weeks. Then this week it changed to 'Unavailable' so I canceled. I admit it's not a smoking deal, but with the holidays closing in it's an option. I noticed it's #5 on the Movers & Shakers list so some folks must be thinking the same thing.

Thanks for the Blockbuster tip. May have to check it out. The closest EB that had it in stock was about 45min away.

[quote name='Cuksis']I got this for $11 @ Target on Black Friday :cool:[/QUOTE]

Really? I thought BF was the DS version.

[quote name='maiku']Really? I thought BF was the DS version.[/quote]

I'm retarded, didn't see that it said Wii...

It's back in stock directly from Amazon for $19.99. Apparently I guess there's been a run on this with x-mas approaching.

bread's done
Back