GO Gamer.com PC Blow-Out Deals 100+ games

After buying several things from gogamer and not using my pc for games I've decided its pointless...but good deal anyways

Wow, that's a whole lot of shitty PC games.

You know there is some guy that goes to work at the gogamer warehouse every day, walks past the area where they keep all these awful PC games, and says "Shit".

Advent Rising is totally worth it for 7.90.

Neverwinter Nights Diamond is worth 14.xx for any D&D fans, or fans of the PS2 brawlers like Baldur's Gate or Champions.

And I guess if you're a Myst fan, 4 & 5 aren't a bad buy.

Ah, and Aliens vs Predator Gold is a fantastic game, if a bit dated now graphically.

[quote name='Skexis']Neverwinter Nights Diamond is worth 14.xx for any D&D fans, or fans of the PS2 brawlers like Baldur's Gate or Champions.[/QUOTE]

They had it on madness for $5 recently.

[quote name='Reikon']They had it on madness for $5 recently.[/quote]

I guess this time it's for those who were mad about not catching the deals when it was $5 =P

thanks for the post ive been wanting to get half life 1 again for years now so i can finally beat that damn they hunger mod.

While I'm always tempted by absurdly low prices, my mantra is still "shit is shit, regardless of cost." I don't have time to waste on most of these games :lol:

Yeah, I just saw that they have The Movies. That's a steal. I'll have to go through the list again some time, because if they've got that, I bet they have some other great games in there...like I just noticed Psychonauts is in there too. And some decent older games like Giants and Project Eden.

bread's done
Back