Goblin Commander

igotbass

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I have a sealed copy of Goblin Commander that I am considering putting on Ebay. Can anone provide a little insight on what I should expect to get out of this, or what price I should start the auction at. There are very few that I can find and have not ever seen a sealed one on Ebay. Any help would be appreciated.

Amazon has them listed from 24 - 49 dollars, but they are all used. (Plus sometimes Amazon people REALLY reach...) I don't know what you could expect to get from a new copy of the game, I wouldn't think it would be to sot after by anyone that isn't a collector, being that it was a cross platform game, but then again you have games like Beyond Good and Evil that are like 5 bux on Ps2 and xbox, but run like 30 for the cube. But I don't know, I would say start it at 50 and see if you get any bites.

Goblin Commander is very hard to find on the Cube, but I don't think the demand is there for it. I would guess you wouldn't be able to get much more than $50 for it.

[quote name='igotbass']I have a sealed copy of Goblin Commander that I am considering putting on Ebay. Can anone provide a little insight on what I should expect to get out of this, or what price I should start the auction at. There are very few that I can find and have not ever seen a sealed one on Ebay. Any help would be appreciated.[/quote]

put it up with a high reserve and then see what it gets to.

On Oct 7th a new one sold for $22.50

Auction # 130158915096

You can get someone to pay more than that through a buy it now though in all likelihood. Put it up for $39.99 with a best offer and you'll probably get some bites.

Its uncommon, but not really in demand.

I got my copy used at a GS less than a year ago for like $8 (part of b2g1 trio). Ive since seen it in store like 4-5 times. My friends GS has 2 used copies that I saw just last week.

bread's done
Back