GoCrazyGames Amazon Deals + (1 Day Before Xmas Contest Has Ended)

SantosGoCrazy

CAGiversary!
MERRY EARLY CHRISTMAS!!!!!

Since we are now a featured third party seller on Amazon we wanted to take the time to thank all of you for helping us get here through out this year.

As a thank you we will be running a One-Day Contest for

2 Free PS3 Move Starter Bundles! (1 per contestant) Contest Ends on December 24th, 10 am est.

Congratulations: Interfeci & Camwi the winners of the 2010 Holiday Contest.

Thank you all for participating!
If you did participate and did not win please contact me for coupons for future orders through our store.

To all of our customers and everyone at CAG,

It is people like you who make being in business such a pleasure all year long. Our business is a source of pride to us, and with customers like you, we find going to work each day a rewarding experience.

We tip our glasses to you. Thanks again for a wonderful year.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Q: How are we eligible to win?

A: For today only - If you purchase anything off of GoCrazyGame's Storefront. Just come into this thread and post your order ID number. (Ex Order ID : 123-456789-123432)

We will randomly pick 2 winners out of the posted order ID numbers to win the PS3 Move Bundles.

Q: Is there a minimum amount I have to purchase?

A: No! We want you to Go Crazy(pun intended) and purchase anything as high or as low off our storefront on Amazon.

Q: Why are you offering this now?

A: It has been a very rough last 2 months with becoming a featured seller and only being one of me. So, I haven't been able to post as many deals as I've wanted to. But none the less I always have CAG in the back of my mind and I thought this would be pretty cool to run for you guys.

Q: How can we find what you sell on Amazon?

Some Examples of current sales for GoCrazyGames on Amazon.

90% of our stock is fulfilled by Amazon.

FS for Prime Members

Free Shippin over $25 all Apply

+ any other shipping deals Amazon have going on currently.

--------------------------------------------

:360: Bioshock 2 - $15.96

:360: UFC Undisputed 2010 - $27.39

:360: Blur - $24.49

:360: Borderlands $18.93

:ps3: 3D Dot Game Heroes PS3 - $20.80

:psp: Midnight Club Dub Edition - $ 19.78

As Always If you do purchase through Amazon and we fulfilled all your needs please leave feedback. I live and die off this feedback.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you ordered and received 2 emails about your shipping. Disregard the one from Paypal. That was a mix up with our systems shooting out a shipping confirmation from our Paypal account. Your tracking info was already sent via Go Crazy Games.com

Just received the game today. Two days including the day I ordered. Can't complain with that.

One thing you may want to look into though Santos. I got an email from Paypal yesterday about the shipment going out. The email said UPS was the shipper. The package clearly came from the USPS. Not a complaint but just wanted to make you aware of this little inaccuracy.

I got my order of 3D Dot Heroes yesterday. Extremely fast shipping and I am happy since I got to play it this weekend. Great game! I would buy from this seller if another good deal comes around. Thanks

[quote name='thrasher086']I got my order of 3D Dot Heroes yesterday. Extremely fast shipping and I am happy since I got to play it this weekend. Great game! I would buy from this seller if another good deal comes around. Thanks[/QUOTE]

Thrasher, I hope you enjoy the game!

Thanks for the kind feedback =)

[quote name='thrasher086']I got my order of 3D Dot Heroes yesterday. Extremely fast shipping and I am happy since I got to play it this weekend. Great game! I would buy from this seller if another good deal comes around. Thanks[/QUOTE]

Same here. Got the game today. Very fast shipping. I would definitely buy from the site again if there's a good deal. Thanks ^^

Updated for Restock of 3D Dot Game Heroes. Everyone who ordered while it was on back order has now been shipped with confirmation.

Let me know if you still haven't received your confirmation.

[quote name='Chairman_LMAO']Can I get a code please?[/QUOTE]

Sent you the code through a Pm.

=)

P.S. The site is down for Routine Maintenance should be up by 1 AM EST.

Can I have a code too? I'm getting a brand new PS3 today and I've got some Christmas money to blow, a coupon would make this all the sweeter.

Thanks for the contest!

Finally bit on Borderlands. The lottery effect put it over the top for me.

103-3688939-1813868

I'll give you good feedback if I win. :cool:

.. Just kidding. I like supporting the little guy.

[quote name='realwords']Can I have a code too? I'm getting a brand new PS3 today and I've got some Christmas money to blow, a coupon would make this all the sweeter.

Thanks for the contest![/QUOTE]

Hello, The codes are for free shipping on our main website. I will PM you the code. But this contest is only for orders made through Amazon.

Hope this helps clear some confusion!

[quote name='adamnedman']Finally bit on Borderlands. The lottery effect put it over the top for me.

103-3688939-1813868

I'll give you good feedback if I win. :cool:

.. Just kidding. I like supporting the little guy.[/QUOTE]

Lol, Thank you! Good luck!

I didn't see this thread when it was originally posted. Wow, Shrike sure was a jerk to you.

Anyways, that's a helluva contest you have going there. So two people that order from you today and post in this thread are going to win the bundles? If so, I'll definitely check out your inventory after I get done with work.

[quote name='Camwi']I didn't see this thread when it was originally posted. Wow, Shrike sure was a jerk to you.

Anyways, that's a helluva contest you have going there. So two people that order from you today and post in this thread are going to win the bundles? If so, I'll definitely check out your inventory after I get done with work.[/QUOTE]

Nah Shrike is a good guy. Just making sure we do things right here.
Hope you see something you like and good luck!

Best Wishes.

Order # - 105-1190552-6942624

Sure hope I win, this would be perfect for my family ^_^. I bought a ps3 game in hopes of that :p

Happy Holidays and congrats on becoming a featured seller!

I have terrible luck with these types of things, but I thought it was worth a shot. Also, getting a game at a good price doesn't hurt either.

002-6776163-3781813

I found something I wanted. Congrats on your new status.
Order Number: 102-2434167-1650631

Is the contest for a PS3 Move Bundle, or a PS3 Move Starter Bundle?

[quote name='evanwink']I found something I wanted. Congrats on your new status.
Order Number: 102-2434167-1650631

Is the contest for a PS3 Move Bundle, or a PS3 Move Starter Bundle?[/QUOTE]

Hello, It is for the PS3 Move Starter Bundle.
I will update the original post to show this.
Thank you for the heads up!

Good price for ODST. Might have to finally bite on it just to enter the contest. I'm interested in playing move (but not willing to spend that kind of cash on it). Especially since I got the Sackboy Prehistoric Moves pro-bono for being PS+ and can't currently use it. Will update if I pull the trigger.

Finally bit on Eternal Sonata, although it's been that same price. Amazon fulfillment plus contest is a win for me.

104-0810983-5416247

Good luck everyone!

Congratulations: Interfeci & Camwi

Our 2010 Holiday Winners!

To all of our customers and everyone at CAG,

It is people like you who make being in business such a pleasure all year long. Our business is a source of pride to us, and with customers like you, we find going to work each day a rewarding experience.

We tip our glasses to you. Thanks again for a wonderful year.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Dang 2 out of 15 or so and I still couldn't win. Bad luck. Consolation coupon is cool though.

Gratz to you two lucky people!

Dude, I love you. I pretty much know that that's going to be the coolest Christmas present I get this year. :D

Seriously, thank you. You can be damn sure that I'll be ordering from you again in the future.

bread's done
Back