God Hand Pre-Order @ Amazon, $26.99, Plus Free Shipping!

oh my god, if you have not played this game.......you are going to love it, the best way to describe it is fist of the north star in the west, absolutely comical in every sense........and the two gay bosses....priceless, but don't expect okami production values cause it isn't going to happen here, but worth 30 if i say so myself, hell i imported at 60 and felt it was worth it

i dunno .... haven't gaming mags like EGM and GI complained heartily that the camera is severely broken? there might be a good reason why this game is $29.99. Of course, I'd like to be wrong and may be Capcom is doing this to launch a new franchise and get people to try ... however, they didn't do that with either Viewtful Joe or PN03 (the latter of which had no prayer even at $4.99).

The camera isnt so bad unless they broke it on the american version. You will experience moments where a character can sneak up on you or you get turned around due to the way the left stick swivles you left and right but it's quite playable and pretty freaking long if the first level is any indication.

Um, newsflash. Video game journalists are the worst gamers alive. They frequently complain about things that most gamers have no problems with. It's called bashing a game just because YOU have no skill. And besides, EGM has a rep for bashing good games, much like gamecritics.com. Like it makes them special or something because they go against the grain. Look up Hand vs Eye on google. They have videos and you can see how awesome and PLAYABLE the game is yourself

The problem with game reviewers is that they have deadlines, so they rush through a game and never take the time to get good at them so I take complaints about camers, difficulty, etc. with a grain of salt. You wanna know if a game is good go to a forum and find out from REAL gamers, or just rent it when it comes out

bread's done
Back