God of War 2 34.99 +FS after GCO @buy.com

hm...good deal, but i have it on rent right now from gameznflix. what are the odds that when this thing becomes a GH it will still come with the bonus DVD? also...what exactly is on the DVD anyways?

[quote name='RegularX']hm...good deal, but i have it on rent right now from gameznflix. what are the odds that when this thing becomes a GH it will still come with the bonus DVD? also...what exactly is on the DVD anyways?[/quote]

i think its highly unlikely as they will want to reduce production costs...so most likely itll get a new box featuring just the game (to distinguish it from the first package)

damn, i really want to jump on GoW2 for $35... should i pull the trigger on this? i hate it when two weeks later, you can get it for $30... ayi, the agony...

go for it...i bought it at launch and even tho i don't play it regularly i enjoy it alot (still haven't beaten it tho)

I'm gunna try and beat that price of $24 pokemon today at bb...hopefully today is the day they'll honor a $5 coupon, 10% off, a price match, and a $5 gift card haha

[quote name='adezero']a whole ton of movies and interviews about the game[/QUOTE]

well i don't think i have any interest in seeing the movies, but i'd like to see the interviews (assuming they are actual interesting development team interviews and not promo interviews where they are just hyping the game and blah,blah,blah).

i might bit on this one...

[quote name='adezero']a whole ton of movies and interviews about the game[/quote]

If those movies are anything like the dreck that was on the LE 2nd disc in my copy of The Godfather for Xbox, then NO THANKS. Almost all of the movies centered around gangsta rappers and how they stole some of their 'attitude' from the GF movies.

Why do they put so many seemingly boring or annoying 'special features' on LE dvd bonus discs, when most of it is CRAP.

Now, if they put some sort of mythology doc on the 2nd disc in GOW II, that might be well worth watching, but if it's just 'how we made xyz level', no thanks.

And actually, my one local pawn shop had a copy of this for $34.99 sitting on their shelf today. Kind of shocked me, since upon first glance, the side of the case looked almost the same as the original.

[quote name='T3kN']Lets seee...Is there a way I can get this game for $34.99 if...im not a "new" google checkout user?[/quote] Check if your relative/friend is new to GCO... or if you have a new credit card / email / addresss...

Thanks OP. Just bit on the God Of War II. Loved the first game, and couldn't wait any longer. $15 off original price is cheap enough for me.

Thanks. The first GoW game took forever to get a price reduction, so GoW II for $34.99 is a good find.

bread's done
Back