God of war 3 $38.24 at gamestop.com

[quote name='Ronin317']Gamefaqs.com and youtube say hello...:wave:[/QUOTE]

Every feel extremley stupid because you overlooked something extremley obvious, then go start playing a game you put down 3 months ago because of it? I do.;)

[quote name='Ruitakim']It's even cheaper now, $49.99 Base Price. -$11.25 - $5 = 33.74 without Tax[/QUOTE]

what is that $5 discount? how do I get that?

[quote name='genekim1']what is that $5 discount? how do I get that?[/QUOTE]

I am assuming with the 10AUTO and 25OFF stacking. Once you get above $100 of course, the game is only 33.74

ugh...why is it so often that tax is in the $6-$8 range. ten dollar tax for the epic, epic, epic, epic loss.

Last edited by a moderator:
I never understood why people say DS is hard..all it was to me was trial and error. The only reasons I remember dying of was because

1. I didn't see it coming
2. The monster one-hit me because I was underleveled (This could go with one)
3. Fall to my death (I forgot the level but you jumped down from platform to platform (also because of my crappy sdtv I could hardly see them))

Only thing hard thing was grinding (but I don't mind it that much)

I didn't get too far tho maybe it got tougher later on..

On topic: I need a way to move my soon to be BB credit to GS to get in on this.

[quote name='Drclaw411']Every feel extremley stupid because you overlooked something extremley obvious, then go start playing a game you put down 3 months ago because of it? I do.;)[/QUOTE]
First part, yes. Second, no. Glad I could help! The only reasons to buy guides anymore, IMO, is for the Art or Collections. Or if they're a penny and IATCG can hook you up.

[quote name='Mikocouch']I am assuming with the 10AUTO and 25OFF stacking. Once you get above $100 of course, the game is only 33.74[/QUOTE]

Looks like you can't stack the two anymore, I should have gone for it over the weekend. Oh well.

Thanks OP! Just picked up GoW III, FFXIII and Heavy Rain for 120.46 with tax, used codes 10AUTO and 25OFF.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back