God of War 3 for $40 /w $10 credits at Amazon!

[quote name='DoriftoShoes']not bad but glad I got in on the $19.99 deal at GS[/QUOTE]

still pissed I missed the GS deal

Mmmm... I wonder if I can get amazon to refund me the difference on the one I order from them recently. UPS literally just dropped it off seconds after I clicked on this post. Granted it's only five bucks difference, but it's FIVE BUCKS DIFFERENCE!!!.... This is CAG after all :lol:

^ good luck... i have been shooting them e-mails about $5 or $10, doesn't matter... In the beginning, you win some. At the end, they just deny your claims. The best you can do is return to them at your expense and buy it again. Factoring $2-$3 return postage, the $5 doesn't look too good anymore. Of course, i would still do it for $10+ :)

Uggggh, I knew they were gonna match that price but I bought it anyways when it was at $45. Ah well, I was able to use that credit for Bioshock 2 yesterday.

[quote name='Serpentor']^ good luck... i have been shooting them e-mails about $5 or $10, doesn't matter... In the beginning, you win some. At the end, they just deny your claims. The best you can do is return to them at your expense and buy it again. Factoring $2-$3 return postage, the $5 doesn't look too good anymore. Of course, i would still do it for $10+ :)[/QUOTE]

Oh I got the 10+ credit. It was on there when I order, I believe it has been on there since gamestop put up their own, they just didn't match the actual price til now. I only placed the order tuesday got free 2 day ship with another Amazon prime trial. Probably just let it be. It's not worth the trouble in the end.

bread's done
Back