God Of War 3 LE Guide 23.09 Amazon.com Pre-order

CloverField06

CAGiversary!
http://www.amazon.com/God-War-Limit...=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1267060265&sr=8-1
Here's what comes with the LE guide,

Special Strategy Guide with Embossed Hardcover This Ultimate Edition includes a special hardbound strategy guide complete with everything in our Signature Series guide, plus exclusive content not available anywhere else!
48-Page Concept Art Gallery Filled with beautiful concept art straight from the development studio, this stunning, entirely new collection expands on the gorgeous art book included with the Ultimate Edition game.
One of Four Exclusive, Numbered Lithographs Each Ultimate Edition guide contains one of four limited-run concept art lithographs. This is your only chance to own one of these collectible images.

I pre-ordered when it was $19.xx, combined with FFXIII and BS2, free shipping :)

I told myself not to do it, but sigh, can't fight the inner wants :lol: Gotta have the hardcover collectibles!

[quote name='genfuyung']If ever there was a game that didnt need a strategy guide its this. Is there a pong LE strategy guide coming out?[/QUOTE]

It's God of War. That is reason enough.

[quote name='genfuyung']The makers of the guide are counting on that.:roll:[/QUOTE]

People rarely buy guides nowadays just for the purposes of getting them through the game. They're more like glorified reference artbooks, especially collector's versions.

[quote name='Swift900']Cover looks cool.[/QUOTE]

Agreed about the cover art , hella better than standard game cover art , But honestly this is just a collector's item . There is almost no way in hell this guide is even needed .... unless there secrets to giving your woman better orgy's lol

bread's done
Back