God of War Ascension Multiplayer closed beta free key

By the way it's limited to 2000 and I've already got mine so you have less than 1999 to go.. lets keep this on CAG not on slickdeals either

There's an open beta via facebook now, (original CAG thread: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=334685) which is how I got it, and truth be told... Not really that impressed.

Granted, I didn't play at their optional time so I think lag played a part in making sense of who hit who, which just seemed to be real random. (I'm sure there is rhyme and reason to it its just hidden in the lag) I just felt like I was constantly missing feedback on what was going on...

Other things weren't so easy to put off as caused by lag... like balance issues; at least at low level. You don't even start with a full set of armor... meaning its easier for the regular players to pound you and who really enjoys that? (My K/D Ratio was likely around .5, meaning I wasn't struggling as much as some but I sure wasn't dominating anyone.)

Anyhow, I likely play the beta some more but I'm not seeing enough to warrant the 80 bucks I had on preorder (CE) so I guess I should be real happy to have found the beta invite thread. :)

bread's done
Back