God of War Ascension PS3 Bundle $300 from... P.C Richard's o.o?

Hemi

CAGiversary!
Feedback
88 (100%)
Sony Limited Edition God of War: Ascension Legacy 500GB PlayStation 3 Bundle $300 W/Free Shipping from P.C Richard's and Son's...
http://www.pcrichard.com/Sony/Sony-...-Legacy-500GB-PlayStation-3-Bundle/99073.pcrp

My brain hurt's trying to comprehend that I just posted a deal from P.C.Richard & Son.

I feel like I need to add I only found this because of a email from IGN... don't judge me...

But it's a decent deal, and if your in the market for one $50 is $50...

P.C. Richard has been great in the few times I've ordered games from them (mostly when it's buy 3 clearance games, get them $10 each type deals).

Not so sure I'd trust them with a console order though. This seems to be standard price for this anyway. Wish it would drop to $199. :drool:

I purchased my Pikachu 3DS from them and they shipped it in a flat rate USPS envelope. Not cool. But yeah other than that lone mishap my other purchases from them have been great.

I have a PC Richards barely a block from my house. :eek: I just wish there were no taxes.. taxes ruin the sale for me. But lemme research their rewards system.. or maybe just PM at BB.. or just wait because if this is the sale on some random week in May.. imagine black Friday.

[quote name='UnlockPotential']I have a PC Richards barely a block from my house. :eek: I just wish there were no taxes.. taxes ruin the sale for me. But lemme research their rewards system.. or maybe just PM at BB.. or just wait because if this is the sale on some random week in May.. imagine black Friday.[/QUOTE]

The last two Black Friday's have been $199 bundled with 2 (or more) games. With PS4 coming out, I expect the PS3 prices to drop even further by this holiday.

Therefore the original MSRP of this console was completely unthinkable to me, even though I would have liked a red console to replace my existing slim (which gets really hot). $299 is still way, way too much compared to the holiday bundles. I think I paid $299 for my PS3 like 4 years ago.

bread's done
Back