God of War: CoO $11.99 used but Prime eligible

I have God of War 2 and only put a tiny amount of time, and I mean tiny, like maybe 10 minutes into it. It didn't exactly grab me, I must say. Seemed like just a lot of button mashing, but it was only 10 minutes. It certainly looked great in 480p widescreen (I believe), though. I'll give it another shot at some point, but other stuff keeps calling. Don't shoot me! :)

Target is clearancing Chains of Olympus out now. It's currently $10 at my local store, but some stores have it as cheap as $5 new.

[quote name='shoe478']A word of warning, this game is extremely short. I would've been so mad if I payed $40 for this when it came out.[/QUOTE]
Yea not really a good deal considering how short the game is and certainly I am passing on this deal.

[quote name='saturnotaku']I must be one of the last people on the planet to not have played any of the God of War games. I couldn't pass this up, though. The game is used, but is described as being complete with the original box art and manual. The order will be fulfilled by Amazon, so it's eligible for free 2-day Prime shipping.

http://www.amazon.com/God-War-Chain...2L77EE7U53NWQ&s=generic&qid=1256902058&sr=1-2[/QUOTE]

Don't feel bad, I have not touched any of the God of War games. I've wanted to but my PS2 is broken and no PS3 or PSP.

My copy arrived today, and it was in excellent condition. The best part? It's not Greatest Hits. I hate that red banner on GH packaging.

bread's done
Back