God of War: Ghost of Sparta (PSP) - 9.98 (TRU, B&M)

FOnewearl

CAGiversary!
Feedback
129 (100%)
Just dropped on clearance today, also noted in the TRU clearance thread with a few other 9.98 games but I figured since TRU clearance has been so bad lately that this would be worth making it's own thread for as not to be overlooked.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Readthepost']There is no gow3 skin in the package, I just opened it.[/QUOTE]

damn then it must be in the game. gotta go google this to make sure.

[quote name='lokizz']damn then it must be in the game. gotta go google this to make sure.[/QUOTE]

the deimos skin you referred to is packed inside the game but the cover has a symbol stating whether it is included or not

[quote name='Donut2922']the deimos skin you referred to is packed inside the game but the cover has a symbol stating whether it is included or not[/QUOTE]

i appreciate the info. from what youre saying it must be part of a limited run so chances are probably slim i could even find one now. hopefully they will put it up for sale like the other skins.

well toys'r'us just cancelled my order. I can't make it out there till Thursday so not looking good. Wonder why they cancelled mother f***ers.

[quote name='tbassett']well toys'r'us just cancelled my order. I can't make it out there till Thursday so not looking good. Wonder why they cancelled mother f***ers.[/QUOTE]

Probably because it's in stock but they can't locate it amongst the shovelware thats outside of the glass display so I would go check in person if I was you asap.

Just PM'd it at BB, last copy they had. Not sure how big of an issue that it shows out of stock online at TRU is. I think the girl went to go check on their own computer since it showed out of stock on my phone (and it shows out of stock within 50 miles), but in the end she gave it to me anyway. Thanks for the heads up.

Picked up 3 GOW: GoS from Toys R Us and then traded 2 of them into Best Buy for a priced matched Mortal Kombat. All 3 of my GOW's had the Deimos codes.

Sometimes bringing a printout of the sale page helps. I just printed out a copy of TRU's page showing the price, walked into Best Buy, brought the game up to the register and said I was price-matching. They didn't check the website, or call the store for stocks, or anything. Cashier just asked a manager to come over to type in her "price match okay" code and that was it.

All TRUs near me are sold out according to the locator... geez, I just can't get any decent breaks these days.

[quote name='Vinny']All TRUs near me are sold out according to the locator... geez, I just can't get any decent breaks these days.[/QUOTE]

I went to a store that the locator said there was none left and bought one. Granted there was only one left which might be why the locator thing shows out of stock

Called 2 TRU's and they said they had none. They did say that awfully quick though (w/in 2mins). Went to BB, had a cashier that knows me from my frequent shopping and she PMed 2 copies for me just by looking at the price on my phone. Depends on the CSR you get I guess.

[quote name='Readthepost']There is no gow3 skin in the package, I just opened it.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Donut2922']the deimos skin you referred to is packed inside the game but the cover has a symbol stating whether it is included or not[/QUOTE]

[quote name='lokizz']i appreciate the info. from what youre saying it must be part of a limited run so chances are probably slim i could even find one now. hopefully they will put it up for sale like the other skins.[/QUOTE]

I got a second one and it has a symbol "*Includes Deimos Skin For God of War III" on the cover and the code is on a voucher...it has a scratch off area on the back and you can't see the code until you scratch the silver stuff off.

I got a Best Buy to PM with a printout of the $9.98 price on toysrus.com. It also worked with a $5 coupon for Best Buy that I just got today on the shopkick app on my android. However it did not have the "Includes skin" indication on the front. However, later on I went in Walmart and was looking around, and the front one in the case DID say it included the skin. I wasn't going to bother returning at Best Buy and trying to PM once again at Walmart though.

So, if you really want that skin, try checking Walmart. At least at mine, they had less than or around 10 PSP games anyways, meaning they probably aren't that great sellers for Walmart. Seeing that did prompt me to get a copy of 3rd Birthday there, hoping the DLC code is inside of it. I have yet to open it to see though.

I got this at a TRU whose store locator said they were out of stock. So its worth a try if the store is nearby. There was only two copies on the shelf and they did say they included the Deimos skin for GoW III.

Very strange I did an online order for in-store pickup yesterday that eventually got cancelled. My wife went today and she picked up a copy with no problem at the same store. Wonder what that's about?

TRU delivers Vanquish for 18 and Ghost of Sparta for $10. TRU gets my love.

My local TRU with its revamped R Zone has a grand total of 5 PSP games. Only 2 of them were behind glass. Alas, not a single one of them is the one that I wanted. Hope that Amazon pricematches. Send in those cheaper price notices.

Picked up Madden at my local toys R Us also of note they had MLB 2K11 and Michael Jackson also at $9.98, thanks OP

[quote name='lokizz']damn i just want the bloody gow3 skin that comes with it but i dont want to be stuck with a game i wont play. if someone would like to trade or sell the skin that comes with it let me know.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the tip about the demios skin. Went to a different BB today and they had that one in stock, so I exchanged mine from yesterday for it.

bread's done
Back