God of War: HD Collection $20.96 new at Amazon

[quote name='HakurenKyo06']Still looking for a non greatest hits version ;/[/QUOTE]

It's just a red sticker that peels right off. Case is standard clear, well mine was anyway.

[quote name='Nezo']It's just a red sticker that peels right off. Case is standard clear, well mine was anyway.[/QUOTE]

That's just a transitional thing between the time a game becomes GH and the time they start manufacturing them with red boxes.

[quote name='Enuf']Better off getting it as a b2g1[/QUOTE]

None of the best buys in my area have it in non greatest hits, wanted to get it in the buy 2 get 1 :(

I'm probably alone in thinking this, but I don't mind the red box very much (I managed to get a GH red-boxed copy "Like New" for a little over $14 from AWD), at least for the GoW Collection. Sure, it doesn't go with the rest of my game boxes, but as long as it's the only red box I own, I can just say it has Kratos packaging or something and it sounds way cooler to me. :lol:

[quote name='Vigilante']I'm probably alone in thinking this, but I don't mind the red box very much (I managed to get a GH red-boxed copy "Like New" for a little over $14 from AWD), at least for the GoW Collection. Sure, it doesn't go with the rest of my game boxes, but as long as it's the only red box I own, I can just say it has Kratos packaging or something and it sounds way cooler to me. :lol:[/QUOTE]

You're not alone. However, I just bought a PS3, so most of the exclusives that I'm interested in come in the red boxes and now, I don't want any clear boxes. :D I bought God of War III online thinking it would be the red box, it's not. I found a sealed copy of GoW III at a GameStop for $15, but it's a clear box.

I'm sitting here hoping that within the next 25 days or so, Best Buy or GameStop will get some red boxes in so I can exchange it.

[quote name='HakurenKyo06']Still looking for a non greatest hits version ;/[/QUOTE]

good luck with that you might has well track down a used copy, I stopped caring for GH's years ago

[quote name='InfamouslyCheap']Not that this is a bad price, but I've had it on my wish list for a while and It's been this price for at least a week.[/QUOTE]

I noticed that too. I didn't buy since I didn't think it was cheap enough :)

just wait till thanksgiving. it was 10 last year. wouldnt shock me if amazon does it again or does a 5 bucks game.

bread's done
Back