God of War II for 19.99!!! at Superstore.

Yep, a few places dropped to $20 when it went to GH. I didn't know of RCSS before, but you can also find it for $20 with original packaging at London Drugs, The Source and Wal-Mart. It'll be YMMV for non-GH soon (if not already), so get out there if you want it ;)

[quote name='magiic']It's also $19.99 @ Block Buster Video & Toys 'R' Us[/quote]

I believe it was at $19.83 or something like that in Walmart. Saw some non-gh versions at trainyard walmart in ottawa today.

check with tru at metrotown, as i called that specific place and they quoted me $14.99, which i then went to bb to pm for 14xx, other tru i called quoted me prices like 19 and 24, and 39... lol

Picked it up for $19.99 at Rogers a couple of weeks ago. Nice deal. I then picked up GOW 1 from EB for $14.99 used so intend to play through that one first. For some reason GOW 1 is $30 at Zellers but they had some great deals for a bunch of games.

My local RCSS tagged GOW chains of olympus with the new GOWII price tag--honored it for me but took it down immediately afterward. Whoops!

(I guess the joke was on me as I beat the game in a day). :shock:

bread's done
Back