God of War III Gaming Gaurantee?

The signs in-store say GG? I must've missed that.

Edit: Yeah, that's my plan Matsam. I just finished XIII and I'll be dropping it off for GoW3

You need to have pre-ordered the game matsam in order to get the GG, so you would have to go today to store (I don't think it counts as pre-order if you buy it on the release day.)

I have pre-ordered the game, hope to find time to play it all this weekend and get over it, I want my credit back.

I hope there will be a EB - to FS/BB credit opportunity soon

Oh man, you're right, I didn't remember the game came out tomorrow! I was going today anyway, I hope it's not too late, as they sometimes get the games in advance. I almost couldn't preorder Batman:AA a few months ago because they got the games a week in advance (the awesome $40 deal). But in the end it worked because they had ordered an extra copy.

I'm guessing they'll have a whole lot of GoW3, it would be stupid to only get enough for the pre-orders, it's like one of the most anticipated games of 2010.

[quote name='matsam']Oh man, you're right, I didn't remember the game came out tomorrow! I was going today anyway, I hope it's not too late, as they sometimes get the games in advance. I almost couldn't preorder Batman:AA a few months ago because they got the games a week in advance (the awesome $40 deal). But in the end it worked because they had ordered an extra copy.

I'm guessing they'll have a whole lot of GoW3, it would be stupid to only get enough for the pre-orders, it's like one of the most anticipated games of 2010.[/QUOTE]

I think most stores are getting a ton. My store had something like 40 pre-orders and 96 copies.

Okay I just came back from EBgames, had to deal with a new employee all by himself. He had to call for everything he did, but it worked out great in the end, because he ended up giving me $69.99 back for FFXIII (That's what I paid a long time ago), even though I already got 5 bucks back when I picked it up a week ago. $5 bonus on my EDGE card! I then used 59.99 of what I got to pre-order GoW3, no hassle. The only problem you'd have pre-ordering today is if you want the Ultimate Edition...

Eager to pick up God of War 3 tomorrow!

Quick GG question: While I probably knew the answer in the past, but do you need to return the game to the EB you preordered from or can any EB do the return?

That's interesting.. RDR, UFC and LP2 are all releasing on 5/18 or 5/25.. I guess that experiment from last fall (MUA2, NFS:Shift, Dirt 2, ODST all within 3 weeks) was successful.

bread's done
Back