God of War III PS3 DS3s Sealed (Red/Blue) Need paypal

they won't ever be tbh. Each one now is under 20 bucks, new if you can find it that way. considering their worth and their personal worth to me, I'd never part with them.

supreme commander was promising on the 360, but the 360 couldnt handle the game what so ever. It completely breaks the game when you start pushing about 60 units and it becomes unplayable. The PC version is pretty amazing though. Im hoping the second one that is coming out on the 360 is actually playable. No unit limit, extremely large maps, etc

hey, i wanted to put an offer in for my cousin who is looking for littlebigplanet goty. I know he is looking for it.

he might be willing trade Folklore for it if you are interested. Just let me know if you are and I'll talk with him again :)

i wont do it for a game that sells for 17 when mine sells new for 60 :whistle2:/

I would consider an even deal for the game though. tell him that for me :)

I have some arcade sticks I'm willing to part with at low cost. None of them are TE's but the universal arcade stick I have are easily modable (if you're into that stuff). CML for it. :D

Hmm, I have a ps3 TE I'm looking to get rid of, but the only thing I see on your list is demon's souls.

edit-Don't happen to have a PSP you're looking to get rid of do you :)

edit2-actually, I'm mildly interested in MW2 and ACiT.

pms responded to

I think i have someone who finally wants my rare hori DoA stick. very nice. I don't have a 360 anymore, so its good for whomever wants it

sega sonic:

that sounds alright i suppose

the only marking on the stick isnt actually on the stick itself. On the cord, there is some greying where it was being wrapped. the cord is 100% in tact mind you. The cord is normally grey, its just theres about a 1/4 inch area that is a lighter grey. very minor thing, but i thought I should tell ya

sega sonic, your private message quota has been exceeded. you cannot accept more messages until you clear some old ones out

bread's done
Back