God of War III Ultimate Edition $99.99 @ BestBuy.com

FYI !!! I ordered 5 gow3 ultimate from family video early of LAST MONTH! They emailed me and told me that they had to cancel the order due to out of stock!

This is your last chance to grab one.
Bestbuy or TRU! both have gow3 ultimate! I have 2 reserved from walmart :( so regret that I didn't jump on amazon deal

[quote name='hanabie']FYI !!! I ordered 5 gow3 ultimate from family video early of LAST MONTH! They emailed me and told me that they had to cancel the order due to out of stock!

This is your last chance to grab one.
Bestbuy or TRU! both have gow3 ultimate! I have 2 reserved from walmart :( so regret that I didn't jump on amazon deal[/QUOTE]

Probably because you ordered 5 of them..but yeah I wish I had gotten it when it was still in stock at Amazon/Walmart.

[quote name='Greenboom98']Damn... really want this... :whistle2:/[/QUOTE]

Then get it if you have the money!! I always do that and I've learned to just buy instead of kicking myself later. Just return it if you decide later you dont want it.

[quote name='wrencrest']How did it come out to $76.50 shipped? 10 off 100 is 90, then 10% off either the original 100 or 90 is only 9 or 10. So then your down to 80 or 81 before shipping...[/QUOTE]

Probably used ECA code for 10% and Goldbox for 5%. Math works out like this:

$89.82 - 4.49 (Goldbox) - 8.98 (ECA) = $76.35

That's what I've got at least, only add $7.25 for sales tax since Amazon is local.

12 More Days Till :
god-of-war-3-ultimate-edition.jpg

[quote name='shrike4242']They'll ship this in a box, since it's nowhere close to DVD-sized. I know they do try to stuff all manner of items into a #5/BA8 bubble mailer, though this wouldn't be one of them.

Bioshock 2 SE came in a nice big box. not a bubble mailer. I'd expect the same thing here.[/QUOTE]

no necessarily ... when i bought the sf4 te stick they just put it in a garbage bag-type mailer ... box was beat to hell

i placed 7 GOW3:UE from bestbuy.. hope the order goes thru =/
it seems like bestbuy online inventory more than they will get on released date.

good luck!

[quote name='AndrewsAwesome4']In Case someone was wanderin ghte dimensions of the Pandora's Box here it is

Replica of the Pandora's Box. Dimensions 8.3" wide x 10.5" long x 5.9" tall[/QUOTE]

Its pretty much the same dimensions as a regular school type notebook, just taller. Thats a pretty decent size IMO.

I cant wait to get this. I got mine at amazon when it was 90 + 10 for 1 day shipping. :)

[quote name='hanabie']i placed 7 GOW3:UE from bestbuy.. hope the order goes thru =/
it seems like bestbuy online inventory more than they will get on released date.

good luck![/QUOTE]
El Hoardo at work.

[quote name='vithang']Question for all the GOW3UE Pre-orderers. have your GOW3UEs shipped?[/QUOTE]

Yes I received notice that mine had shipped on the 12th.

Mine hasn't shipped and I paid the extra $5.95 for priority shipping ... kind of annoyed unless it's only because free shipping will take longer to arrive so they ship on Friday. Hoping it goes out on Monday at least.

Bah, most of my local stores have some in stock... I can't help but say I'm tempted by this special edition (even though I'm not the biggest fan of God of War), but I don't really have the funds.

I feel kind of dumb. I had this thing pre-ordered for like 76 bucks from Amazon (90 dollar price tag + goldbox + ECA) and I canceled it. I should have known this was going to be a rare item. Stupid me. Now I'm stuck hoping GoHastings will ship me a copy. I doubt it.

[quote name='yokofox33']I feel kind of dumb. I had this thing pre-ordered for like 76 bucks from Amazon (90 dollar price tag + goldbox + ECA) and I canceled it. I should have known this was going to be a rare item. Stupid me. Now I'm stuck hoping GoHastings will ship me a copy. I doubt it.[/QUOTE]

Don't worry about it. It is way too hard to know which LE/CE/DE is going to be impossible to find until it is too late. Who knew a $100 video game would be so popular?

Part of me wishes I would have pre-ordered it for the exclusive DLC. Then I realize I'm lucky if I play through a game one time, let alone enough to justify $10-$60 extra for an LE. Remember TRU is giving out a $20 gift card with the regular edition (not sure about the Ultimate).

Look at it this way (if you aren't looking to flip it), you would like to have the God of War III Ultimate Edition, but getting God of War III + one of FFXIII, Yakuza 3, Heavy Rain, or Bioshock 2 for the same price ain't too shabby.

[quote name='yokofox33']I feel kind of dumb. I had this thing pre-ordered for like 76 bucks from Amazon (90 dollar price tag + goldbox + ECA) and I canceled it. I should have known this was going to be a rare item. Stupid me. Now I'm stuck hoping GoHastings will ship me a copy. I doubt it.[/QUOTE]

Dont worry I did the same thing (was about $85) then reordered it later for $106. Doh. Oh well.

I'm thinking about ordering a second now to keep one sealed...arghhh

My copy was shipped on the 12th as well. Looking forward for it. Yes, my card was charged on the day the game was shipped.

Well, I ordered it a 3-4 weeks ago. The charge was pending for 2-3 weeks, disappeared, and then I got an email saying it shipped on 3/12 as well. No charge for it on my credit card from Best Buy any more though =P

[quote name='elessar123']No wonder you don't have money to pay lowballs :roll:[/QUOTE]

HAHA lol lol HAHA LMAO .......... Smartass.......but 100% true :lol:

I ordered 20 of them, and 20 of them were shipped on 12th. I did paid priority shipping tho ;)
So much fun to be an el hoardo who screws the true gamers (above)

[quote name='gepet0']Are they that hard to get?[/QUOTE]

If the recent history of so-called "Collector's Editions" is any indicator, you'll see these sitting on the store shelves for less than half price in just a few months. I haven't seen a single release for which this wasn't the case in YEARS.

[quote name='JasonGW']If the recent history of so-called "Collector's Editions" is any indicator, you'll see these sitting on the store shelves for less than half price in just a few months. I haven't seen a single release for which this wasn't the case in YEARS.[/QUOTE]

cough cough ME2 CE , demon's souls crappy deluxe ed.

Not to mention the fact that the demon's souls deluxe edition was actually a great buy. Only $10 more and you got the game, official strategy guide, nice heavy cardboard slip cover that both fit into (not the garbage that batman AA came in with the CE), and a preorder music soundtrack cd and artbook. One of the best in recent releases.

Oh yeah, the assassin's creed 2 master assassin's edition was worth every penny. The figure that came with it is absolutely gorgeous. The artbook was nice (hardcover), extra dlc, and the awesome but easily dentable tin it all came in. $80 and worth it. And gone or extremely expensive.

[quote name='hanabie']I ordered 20 of them, and 20 of them were shipped on 12th. I did paid priority shipping tho ;)
So much fun to be an el hoardo who screws the true gamers (above)[/QUOTE]

20? wow..lets not even talk about that.

I have 2 UE from 2 different places also just in case (especially after Bestbuy canceled my FF faceplate...)

I also have a regular GOW3 coming from amazon I pre-ordered ages ago with various discounts, so I will likely just play that and keep the UE for collection.

bread's done
Back