God of War III Ultimate Edition in stock at Target.com - 43 copies in stock

[quote name='zeldaking']there goes the eBay value again for the one I have[/QUOTE]

you really had to sell it on the day it came out to get a decent profit. it's been downhill since then.

Just curious- where does it state how many are in stock?

I see target has them listed on Amazon. The resellers will buy them up keeping the resale value high.

[quote name='NipPicker']they got demon soul deluxe for 69.99 also.. i think i should buy 2 copy. sold mine for $150 a few month back[/QUOTE]

lol, please, please don't make a thread about it. Those have been "in stock" for the past six months. They will not ship. Period.

God of War LE is a waste IMO... I thought this would be the shizz but Pandoras Box feels really cheap and all the other extras are downloads. Not worth the $100 honestly. Wish I woulda sold mine on EBay the next day... This really should have been $70, $80 max. AWESOME game, crappy LE.

[quote name='brewin']God of War LE is a waste IMO... I thought this would be the shizz but Pandoras Box feels really cheap and all the other extras are downloads. Not worth the $100 honestly. Wish I woulda sold mine on EBay the next day... This really should have been $70, $80 max. AWESOME game, crappy LE.[/QUOTE]

I agree. I loved the game and love God of War. I was really let down by this special edition. The construction of the box is made of this really cheap plastic. All the black stuff inside the box was all over the art book and the game. I really wish they would have put physical discs in for the soundtracks and the metal music.

Oh well. Lucky I got it for $80 with discounts from Amazon. I had the thing pre ordered the day they announced it!

Special Editions are the only way to buy games these days. In January I picked up the Mass Effect Collector's Edition off of Amazon. I sold the exclusive downloadable skin codes on eBay for a combined total of nearly $70, paying off the game and the additional physical content (steelbook case, artbook, mini comic, and making of dvd).

With the GoW 3: Ultimate Edition, I sold the downloadable skin codes on eBay for a combined total of nearly $50. Again, I am left with is the game and additional physical content (pandora's box and art book) for the price of what it would cost to buy the standard game.

If I choose to go ahead and sell the remaining physical content, It would be very easy for me to actually turn a profit.

[quote name='Swift900']Special Editions are the only way to buy games these days. In January I picked up the Mass Effect Collector's Edition off of Amazon. I sold the exclusive downloadable skin codes on eBay for a combined total of nearly $70, paying off the game and the additional physical content (steelbook case, artbook, mini comic, and making of dvd).

With the GoW 3: Ultimate Edition, I sold the downloadable skin codes on eBay for a combined total of nearly $50. Again, I am left with is the game and additional physical content (pandora's box and art book) for the price of what it would cost to buy the standard game.

If I choose to go ahead and sell the remaining physical content, It would be very easy for me to actually turn a profit.[/QUOTE]

True story. I get many of my games very cheap to free by doing this.

[quote name='chuckywang']Yeah ... took a chance on Demon's Souls, but not feeling too good about it.[/QUOTE]
Edit...ok I see what you meant now...yeah it'll get canceled. Mine did after about 6 weeks lol it's been there forever. But hey nothing to lose by trying.

Guys, please don't waste your time ordering Demon's Souls. It has been listed on Target since launch and never once have they shipped copies of it despite probably a dozen separate threads by people who "find" it on their website. It's not going to happen. Give it up.

bread's done
Back