God of War PSP

The 7th Number

CAGiversary!
Feedback
33 (100%)
I really want to get a God of War (red) PSP, but i dont have enough cash right now. Do you think these will go out of stock soon? Im trying to get a job, and if i can in about 1-4 months that would be great. I just dont want to miss out on getting one.

I am thinking it is a limited edition, but i still see many targets carrying the daxter bundle and what not.

I would get it ASAP either way because sony is dropping the blue psp for madden relatively soon.

It's out for almost two months now, so chill, i don't think it's gonna go anyway yet. The Stars War white is harder to find though. I think the red will still be available till the year end. I think it will dry up quickly when more and more GoW III trailers available. Honestly, i love the red so much that i'm thinking about getting a 2nd, just waiting for a deal...

Thanks. I kind of like the Silver Daxter one better. Well the silver with the clear buttons looks really nice. But i want the God of war game, plus i dont want to regret passing on a kratos PSP.

Yeah, I love meh GOW PSP. Lighter than the fat one (which is enjoyable), and it was worth the $200, seeing as you get a movie and two games. I did have to shell out $13 for a 1GB memory stick, but, that's fine with me =).

Not really amped on the red PSP, to be honest. It reminds me of all the red phones those little teenage girls carry around while walking around the mall and screeching about the next Jonas Brothers CD.

I wouldn't worry, I picked up a white one well after game stop told me they didn't make them or carry them any longer(same with my Zelda DS). However you should keep an eye out if you stat to see them dry up you might want to pounce on it.

the silver and black psp slims are the ones that sell out the quickest, you can find 3 red psps to every 1 black/silver. so you should be fine

I just read this on walmart.com, about the god of war psp.

My son was very disappointed that the PSP in this special edition package was all plastic and not metal like the other PSP's. You have to pull out the eject lid to insert the game and pop it closed there is no automatic to it. It felt very fragile and we were afraid it would break so we returned it.

Is this really true? Plus im wondering if i should wait for PSP 3000? The new ones with brighter screens, and better refresh rate. But i cant get this version in the new 3000 model. :(

[quote name='The 7th Number']I just read this on walmart.com, about the god of war psp.

Is this really true? Plus im wondering if i should wait for PSP 3000? The new ones with brighter screens, and better refresh rate. But i cant get this version in the new 3000 model. :([/QUOTE]

This is true for all the new slim psp. The use cheaper but lighter material, and the new disc track is not automatic.

[quote name='Casiotech']I have two sealed ones if anyone is interested.[/quote]

I might be interested. But i only have 158 dollars right now. The only place that i see that still sells them is walmart.com. I dunno how much money ill get for christmas, but it looks like ill have to wait until then, and pray they still sell them by then. Unless there is another place that still sells them?

[quote name='The 7th Number']I might be interested. But i only have 158 dollars right now. The only place that i see that still sells them is walmart.com. I dunno how much money ill get for christmas, but it looks like ill have to wait until then, and pray they still sell them by then. Unless there is another place that still sells them?[/quote]

Amazon
Best Buy
GameStop
Circuit City
DeepDiscount

I just purchased The God of War PSP with out the pack ins used at a Gamestop. It had smudges and a little bit of crusty stuff. I cleaned it off with some windex and elbow greese and looks great now. You might try that.

[quote name='ginsuscorpion']I just purchased The God of War PSP with out the pack ins used at a Gamestop. It had smudges and a little bit of crusty stuff. I cleaned it off with some windex and elbow greese and looks great now. You might try that.[/quote]

For how much?

bread's done
Back