God of War Saga $12.96 @ Walmart

The vouchers have already expired officially, but following widespread complaints Sony reinstated the vouchers (along with several other collections, like the inFAMOUS collection). I think they're good till 2014 now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just bought one! Thanks OP! I just got a PS3 and having a great time buying cheap exclusives! :) 

For those interested:

This was delivered to me, today. I've never so much as played a demo of God Of War, and so I figured I might as well start with the original. I hate, hate, hate button tapping exercises, and I found the first boss battle to be completely irritating for that reason - - - but to say one very positive thing about God Of War, the remastering looks amazing.

For those interested:

This was delivered to me, today. I've never so much as played a demo of God Of War, and so I figured I might as well start with the original. I hate, hate, hate button tapping exercises, and I found the first boss battle to be completely irritating for that reason - - - but to say one very positive thing about God Of War, the remastering looks amazing.
Unfortunately I think GOW might not be the series for you. They basically invented the modern QTE. Expect them throughout the series. :|

Unfortunately I think GOW might not be the series for you. They basically invented the modern QTE. Expect them throughout the series. :|
Yeah, it didn't take long to see, "Ohhh... this is one of those games," but I will suffer through it and enjoy the storyline. I don't really mind QT events - I despite the "tap really really fast" stuff.

bread's done
Back