God of War Saga + Red Dualshock 3 for $59.99

Raiders4life

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
271290b.jpg

http://www.gamestop.com/ps3/games/god-of-war-saga-deep-red-dualshock-3-wireless-controller/105842

[quote name='barrit']The stock locator isn't even on the item page. I wonder if they are even stocking this or only sending enough to the stores to fulfill orders. Pretty weird.[/QUOTE]

Maybe the date got pushed back a few days or something? Because it's not on Amazon either

[quote name='lastdinosaur17']as a PUR member, if I remember correctly, they took my old DS3 for $33[/QUOTE]
It's only $24.75 base now. $27.23 w/ PUR Pro.
[quote name='aznhero913']I pre-ordered it and went to go pick it up today but they didnt have it...

lame.[/QUOTE]
I put in a pre-order for store pick up for this and the Infamous Collection w/ blue controller. I don't remember seeing anything that stated it would be delivered to the store today. All I saw was that they would call you when it gets there. The online order status should change to Shipped also I believe.

Also paid close attention to this:
Please pickup your product within 48 hours of store arrival. If the product is not picked up within 48 hours, you authorize us to charge a $5.00 fee to the credit card you provide, to cover the cost of shipping and handling to the store.

[quote name='Raiders4life']Can you PM me or post in this thread again when you call tomorrow? I want one too. And Amazon is temporarily out of stock also (has been like that since before release) so I have no idea what the issue is :drool:[/QUOTE]

They still havent got theirs yet...

Anyone elses store get theres in?

I called my local Gamestop and they offer $25 for a DS3, and $5 for GOW Collection - LOL I rather keep it.

Is GOW Saga + DS3 a Gamestop exclusive?

Edit: Nevermind :) I can't find it on Amazon though :/

Edit2: Nvm, still OOS ):

I want to get the Saga version but does anyone know if GOW 1&2 can be played using remote play as GOW Collection does? Also, are the GOW 1&2 also have HD as they are in the Collection version? or they are just poor ports?

[quote name='Ashlee']I want to get the Saga version but does anyone know if GOW 1&2 can be played using remote play as GOW Collection does? Also, are the GOW 1&2 also have HD as they are in the Collection version? or they are just poor ports?[/QUOTE]
I have no idea if it does support remote play, but it is a hd remaster. Bluepoints games ported the same people that did a few other sony hd collections and the nice Metal Gear Solid HD Collection.

[quote name='Yeloazndevil']I have no idea if it does support remote play, but it is a hd remaster. Bluepoints games ported the same people that did a few other sony hd collections and the nice Metal Gear Solid HD Collection.[/QUOTE]

Nice, thank you :3 I guess maybe it will support Remote Play in the future. For now I will buy it and keep the Collection version just in case I feel as playing GOW 1&2 on my Vita :)

[quote name='pimpster4183']I gave up on this and bought the GOW Origins + red controller combo at K-mart for $22.xx[/QUOTE]

WTF? Is this YMMV?

Check the Kmart thread it's not every store, but tons of folks on here are scoring those bundles. The Uncharted with blue controller is also $22

bread's done
Back