God of War Saga, Twisted Metal, Sly 4 (all PS3) 14.99 @ Target B&M (TPC)

handsomepete

CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (100%)
That's a long thread title.

God of War Saga, Twisted Metal and Sly Cooper Thieves in Time all 14.99 in store only at Target.

All stores should have them at this price with it being a Temporary Price Cut, but I'll write 'ymmv' here anyways. There are other budget games (normally 19.99) at 14.99 also. Sorry I don't have any useful links, online prices continue to be $40 for these titles.

Last edited by a moderator:
god of war saga = amazing all time great action games !
sly 4 = wonderfull and varied platformer that does the series right !
twisted metal = super horrific epic fail !! (as a huge fan of tm it hurts to say that)

Thanks bruce, I remember when I bought it before it had one and the Amazon description still lists it. A great value on the game at any rate.

God of War Saga at that price is tempting. I remember that was the price from Walmart on Black Friday last year. Might have to look up some reviews on Twisted Metal. Might also consider Sly Cooper even though I never played the PS2 versions.
Twisted Metal looks, feels, and plays like a Wii game (not a good one) complete with crappy 6Axis motion controls. Online in particular is a massive failure.

I can honestly say it's the worst game I've played this gen. I wouldn't even recommend it for free, the frustration in trying to get an online match going or playing with broken AI in single player just isn't worth it.

yea twisted metal was a big turd, dont buy it. such a shame. they shoulda just done an HD port of black with online multiplayer.

Was able to pick up all 3 I wanted at one store; make sure you check the "value/bargain" area as only Sly 4 was in the locked shelves at my store.

i finally got out to the target across town and picked up GOW saga today before it goes off sale. so... thanks thread!

I couldn't pass up God of War Saga at this price. I actually picked up GoW collection (1 and 2) and GoW 3 from Gamestop's recent sales.  But I went ahead and sold them off on ebay after I saw GoW saga on sale.  Ended up breaking even on what I spent at GS vs what this was going for at Target so I pretty much got the 2 PSP GoW games free. Good deal.

I've never played the GOW series and it seems like a fantastic deal but I couldn't bring myself to add that many games to the backlog.

bread's done
Back