God of War trilogy Soundtrack for free

[quote name='Los 33x']Ok wait a minute...

Isn't this the same soundtrack that came in a Ultimate Collectors Edition that I paid $100 for?[/QUOTE]

There's no indication on the site that this is truly free... you still need your voucher code to get the soundtrack. It looks more like somebody made a mistake and forgot to hide the download behind some kind of authentication scheme...

[quote name='prismic']There's no indication on the site that this is truly free... you still need your voucher code to get the soundtrack. It looks more like somebody made a mistake and forgot to hide the download behind some kind of authentication scheme...[/QUOTE]

I think so to.

This is a good soundtrack for studying and such. Enough to keep you focused, but not overbearing where you feel you start listening to the music instead of doing your work (if that makes any sense). Guess what I'm saying is it makes for good background music. Nice to get it for free without buying a Collector's Ed.

[quote name='V878']This is a good soundtrack for studying and such. Enough to keep you focused, but not overbearing where you feel you start listening to the music instead of doing your work (if that makes any sense). Guess what I'm saying is it makes for good background music. Nice to get it for free without buying a Collector's Ed.[/QUOTE]

No, that makes perfect sense. I always had that problem when I was in school. I couldn't listen to ANY music because I'd get so distracted by it. Which of course made studying and reading VERY boring.

[quote name='V878']This is a good soundtrack for studying and such. Enough to keep you focused, but not overbearing where you feel you start listening to the music instead of doing your work (if that makes any sense). Guess what I'm saying is it makes for good background music. Nice to get it for free without buying a Collector's Ed.[/QUOTE]

I got this when I purchased the Ultimate Edition and you are absolutely right! I use it for studying all the time.

:bouncy:

Thanks a lot for sharing this link. I also only had to wait 2 and half minutes to wait for the download. It's downloading faster than what I expected it to be.

[quote name='Da_man24']Thanks a lot for sharing this link. I also only had to wait 2 and half minutes to wait for the download. It's downloading faster than what I expected it to be.[/QUOTE]

Yeah and, to be honest, slow and free is still pretty frelling awesome.

If the link had been to a "fill out this form and we'll mail you a free CD" I'd have still been "sweet!" even though I'd have to wait a week or so. Being able to find this post YESTERDAY and listen to this music at work THIS MORNING is fandamntastic.

Thanks, again, OP!

THANKS OP :)

Glad I waited until today as it seems that the server is now less conjested.

Yesterday it said 2+ hours to download and I said fuck this I'll do it later and lo and behold today its only a 6 min download :)

Awesome, many thanks, OP! It took about an hour to download yesterday, but this being free, I had no issues.

For those who got the Blood and Metal soundtrack, track #3 Raw Dog seems to cut off abruptly at 7:33. Is it intentional, or someone at SCEA screwed up the track?

[quote name='pete5883']Dead? I get a "page not found."[/QUOTE]

Same here. I tried to D/L it multiple times but the connection was so bad it would crap out about halfway into it. And now...it's gone. Oh well...

[quote name='WuGgaRoO']nice to know that by getting the ultimate edition, i spent an additional 40 bucks on a plastic box with felt innards[/QUOTE]

I felt sorry for you. I just got a used copy of GOW III w. splinter cell conviction.

[quote name='WuGgaRoO']nice to know that by getting the ultimate edition, i spent an additional 40 bucks on a plastic box with felt innards[/QUOTE]

Wait - before this thread, you felt good about spending $40 for a soundtrack?

bread's done
Back