God of War Ultimate Combo Pack - $49.99 FS

I think these were like $35 or less at Best Buy and maybe even GS in the past, but I wasn't interested in it so the details escape me.

i just canceled my order. Not sure if it is a good deal or not. I have neither of the things in the bundle and want both, but not sure if it is the right price.

It could go lower but I have a broken controller and need a new one ASAP so the price will have to do. Plus it comes with two great games!

Well they couldnt cancel it but I think I may just keep it since I had a 5 off of 10 coupon from my kindle. And then few bucks in GC from selling coupons. So basically got it for 40.

The name of this pack (and this thread) was confusing. I expected it to be a bundle that included Origins & collection & possbily 3. Instead it's just the collection and a controller....good price to get both together though.

The BB deal was a B&M YMMV and there weren't any in the one closest to me. But yeah, this deal is lukewarm and only if you are in the market for both items. On Amazon, controllers have gone for < $40 and the collection has gone for $10. Ratchet bundle has been $36/$40 recently too.

If it included GoW3 i would call it reasonable....Not so much a deal though since both games are considered bargain priced ATM. The red controller is hella sexy though

[quote name='IRHari']The name of this pack (and this thread) was confusing. I expected it to be a bundle that included Origins & collection & possbily 3. Instead it's just the collection and a controller....good price to get both together though.[/QUOTE]

seriously..:cry:

Amazon should do a deal where you get both god of war collections and god of war 3 for 64.99, that imo would sell big. Can't wait to get the origins collection (eventhough I've had both games for my former psp) so I can officially have all 5 god of wars on bluray :)

bread's done
Back