Godannar - The Complete Collection WS for $26.79

This has benn noted before...the new release box set is all thin pack..I ordered mine a day or so ago...will let you know more when it arrives.

[quote name='cag1125']I suppose this is a good deal, considering what the other sites are selling it for.

Although, the image they're displaying is different from the other site. Other than this being the thin pack collection, I couldn't tell the difference.

http://www.deepdiscount.com/viewproduct.htm?productId=15990812

Perhaps it's too good to be true, or it really is a great deal?

Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks.[/quote] It's a decent deal. DVDPlanet though has it for $25.97! The coverart that DD is displaying is correct; it's one of the sides of the thinpak collection.

Thanks for everyone's feedback. If it weren't for the tax (at least for my state), the DVDPlanet one would have actually been the best deal for me.

I haven't really read any extensive reviews regarding this series, though the trailer I saw at the advfilms site piqued my interest to say the least.

[quote name='hero101']Is the anime series any good? They changed the price @ deepdiscountdvd.[/QUOTE]

Enough people must have ordered it for them to notice, I have mine already though.

[quote name='hero101']Is the anime series any good? They changed the price @ deepdiscountdvd.[/quote]

WHEW...mine got delivered today....i got the cheap price under the buzzer

bread's done
Back