Godfather 4 Disc Collection (Blu-ray) $41.99 @ BB - In-store Pick-up Available

Pr0JectNymPh0!

CAGiversary!
It never stops.

The Godfather - The Coppola Restoration Giftset [4 Discs / Blu-ray][Widescreen Dubbed Subtitle AC3] - Blu-ray Disc
List Price: $129.99
Promo Price: $41.99

If there's a store close to you, choose In-store pick-up to avoid paying the $2.49 shipping.

click here

then present this coupon at the counter to take off another $10 YMMV

[quote name='xmunitalp']
image1.jpg

[/quote]

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome! Thanks for the post! Missed out of the Deep Discount sale and now I get to buy it for even less!

[quote name='62t']I hope amazon price match this so i can save on tax[/QUOTE]

+1

Heck, might as well give all my $$ to Amazon....seems that way with all the BR/VG deals that I took advantage of the last 3 days.

[quote name='BostonGeorge']Would Wal-Mart price match this? I have one close by.[/quote]

I think they only PM if you have a paper ad to compare with. You can try but it's not guaranteed.

[quote name='WiiDSmoker']????[/QUOTE]

[quote name='flatliner718']I second this![/QUOTE]

There is a print ad in the Sunday paper that has coupons for dollars off certain Paramount and Dreamworks DVD or Blu-ray versions of these movies. All of them don't expire until January 7, 2009:

Both of these are $10 off
Indiana Jones 4 Movie Set
Godfather 3 Movie Set

All of these are $3 off
Sweeny Todd
Transformers
Drillbit Taylor
Spiderwick Chronicles
Tropic Thunder
Eagle Eye
The Love Guru
Ironman
Kung Fu Panda
Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skull

Also, there is a deal going on through Paramount if you own the Original DVD version of the Godfather set, Transformers, Old School, Sweeny Todd, Stardust, or Zodiac you can get $10 back by sending in the UPC or Proof of Purchase from the Original and the Blu-ray you upgraded to.

[quote name='cdeener']There is a print ad in the Sunday paper that has coupons for dollars off certain Paramount DVDs and Blu-rays. Some of the movies listed are Indiana Jones: The Complete Saga, Sweeny Todd, Transformers, Godfather, Drillbit Taylor, and couple of others that I can't remember at the moment. I know about it because I have the ad in my paper I will list all of them when I find it.

Also, there is a deal going on through Paramount if you own the Original DVD version of the Godfather set you can get $10 back by sending in the UPC or Proof of Purchase from the Original set and the Blu-ray set you upgraded to.[/quote]

I ended up biting, but I doubt since I ordered an in store pickup that i'll be able to use the coupon now. I do however have my old Godfather set with the old UPC backslip intact. I threw it up on ebay starting at a dollar. If I get 20 for it plus the rebate it will have cost me about 10 dollars to upgrade which I can't complain about, and isn't there new featurettes added to the coppola restoration?

[quote name='flatliner718']I ended up biting, but I doubt since I ordered an in store pickup that i'll be able to use the coupon now. I do however have my old Godfather set with the old UPC backslip intact. I threw it up on ebay starting at a dollar. If I get 20 for it plus the rebate it will have cost me about 10 dollars to upgrade which I can't complain about, and isn't there new featurettes added to the coppola restoration?[/QUOTE]

Actually, it should be a sticker on the plastic telling you about the $10 rebate because they had it on the front of the Transformers Blu-ray when I picked it up from Bestbuy on Friday (I am sending in the info for the rebate on this one in the hope they honor it which means I would have only paid taxes on upgrading to Blu-ray which was all of 59 cent). I am so tempted to try this by actually going to Bestbuy to pick this up with coupon because I got the first set in a trade so it didn't really cost me anything then to upgrade to Blu-ray for $20 is even sweeter.

[quote name='cdeener']Actually, it should be a sticker on the plastic telling you about the $10 rebate because they had it on the front of the Transformers Blu-ray when I picked it up from Bestbuy on Friday (I am sending in the info for the rebate on this one in the hope they honor it which means I would have only paid taxes on upgrading to Blu-ray which was all of 59 cent). I am so tempted to try this by actually going to Bestbuy to pick this up with coupon because I got the first set in a trade so it didn't really cost me anything then to upgrade to Blu-ray for $20 is even sweeter.[/quote]

True, but is this a part of the Cyber monday deal, because if so then this may be only an online deal. Best of luck to you. I just have to wait on the in store pick up e-mail now.

[quote name='dsheinem']can we get a scan of the coupon?[/QUOTE]

I would love to but my scanner is acting up and I don't have a camera.

Earlier I stated about the $10 rebate it states on it that it can't be combined with any other offers so you might not be able to get the extra $10 off if you use the coupon.

[quote name='joker______']awesome thanks op i think ill use the $10 off coupon i got in this weeks paper for it[/QUOTE]

what $10 off you talking about? can you give us a scann version ;)

[quote name='Masterkyo']what $10 off you talking about? can you give us a scann version ;)[/QUOTE]

Read about five posts up.

eh nevermind, the store price is still $80+. According to the clerk I talked to on the phone, they will match the website price but then you can't use the coupon. So I don't know if it is possible to do this for $41.99-$20 in coupons.

Let me know if this works - I was told by an employee that it would not.

[quote name='Masterkyo']The $10 off coupon is found on this sunday ad. I'll get store pricematch with online price and save extra $10 :)[/quote]

[quote name='dsheinem']Let me know if this works - I was told by an employee that it would not.[/quote]

It's still a great deal but I'm not much of a God Father fan.

If I can get the 10 off then yes I will jump on it.

You must order it online & choose instore pickup. When you pick up your order hand over $10 off coupon. The cashier will cancel online order. Re-ring up give you the online price and apply $10 off coupon. I got mine copy for $35.

[quote name='cdeener']There is a print ad in the Sunday paper that has coupons for dollars off certain Paramount and Dreamworks DVD or Blu-ray versions of these movies. All of them don't expire until January 7, 2009:

Both of these are $10 off
Indiana Jones 4 Movie Set
Godfather 3 Movie Set

All of these are $3 off
Sweeny Todd
Transformers
Drillbit Taylor
Spiderwick Chronicles
Tropic Thunder
Eagle Eye
The Love Guru
Ironman
Kung Fu Panda

Also, there is a deal going on through Paramount if you own the Original DVD version of the Godfather set, Transformers, Old School, Sweeny Todd, Stardust, or Zodiac you can get $10 back by sending in the UPC or Proof of Purchase from the Original and the Blu-ray you upgraded to.[/quote]

Elaborate on this coupon, PLEASE.

What Newspaper?

ALL newspapers, or just certain City's?

If I go out to buy a Sunday paper of MY city's right now, I should get these coupons Inside?

[quote name='SuperJedi']Elaborate on this coupon, PLEASE.

What Newspaper?

ALL newspapers, or just certain City's?[/quote]

Seriously man, how is he supposed to know? My guess would be it's in most large city Sunday papers today as I got one in mine, the Sacramento Bee. It's an insert in with all the other ads and features 12 coupons on the back page.

Find a copy of your local Sunday paper and find out yourself is the best advice.

Also I am assuming this set is NOT $42 B&M? It's online Only?

And, HOW likely that it's going to be much lower Next year?

[quote name='SuperJedi']Also I am assuming this set is NOT $42 B&M? It's online Only?

And, HOW likely that it's going to be much lower Next year?[/quote]

Read the thread, it's $42 ONLINE ONLY...as for the second question, how would ANYONE here know? Either it's the right price for you now, or it's not and you can take your chance and wait.

OK I bite it. It's good enough for now. Hopefully next year I will laugh with this deal.

WILL try the $10 coupon.

All of these are $3 off
Sweeny Todd
Transformers
Drillbit Taylor
Spiderwick Chronicles
Tropic Thunder
Eagle Eye
The Love Guru
Ironman
Kung Fu Panda

Don't know about Best Buy/any B&M, but Sweeny Todd, Love Guru, Kung Fu Panda, and Indiana Jones are still $16.99 on Amazon!

Eagle Eye comes out in Late December, and maybe useful cuz I like the movie. Hopefully they give away some Free stuff too!

Also, there is a deal going on through Paramount if you own the Original DVD version of the Godfather set, Transformers, Old School, Sweeny Todd, Stardust, or Zodiac you can get $10 back by sending in the UPC or Proof of Purchase from the Original and the Blu-ray you upgraded to.

ONLY Transformers, Old School, Sweeny Todd, Stardust, and Zodiac. NO other titles?

I placed the order online and picked it up in store for under $40 because I had a $5 reward zone certificate. Would have been nice to have that $10 coupon, but sadly, I just saw it now.

[quote name='Se7en69']I placed the order online and picked it up in store for under $40 because I had a $5 reward zone certificate. Would have been nice to have that $10 coupon, but sadly, I just saw it now.[/quote]

No, you did it Right!

The coupon can't be used online, anyway!

[quote name='Se7en69']I placed the order online and picked it up in store for under $40 because I had a $5 reward zone certificate. Would have been nice to have that $10 coupon, but sadly, I just saw it now.[/quote]

Take your receipt back to the store with the coupon and see if they'll re-ring it for you with the coupon.

[quote name='lawdood']Take your receipt back to the store with the coupon and see if they'll re-ring it for you with the coupon.[/quote]

Honestly, it was enough of a hassle my first go around. I doubt they would even accept it at the store I go to.

When I went to pick up my order, after getting the emailing telling me to pick it up, I had to wait because they did not have my item up on the front desk. No biggie. But this was a sign of possible trouble to come. First time this has ever happened to me when I do store pickup. The girl then tells me she would get the dvd set off the rack. She comes back and notices the $84.99 price tag on it and how I only paid $40. Now she calls over another employee. They look at the SKU and it matches the item I bought online. I tell them about the online sell. So, what is the next logical step? They call the manager! He comes out and does not seem to believe me. I tell them about the cyber monday special on their website and for them to go to bestbuy.com. I guess they finally did because I was free to go. After all that, I was then allowed to sign the receipt and take home the dvd's. Incredible, really.

Well I did in store pick up. Got the email and went to the store. 30 minutes later, they tell me they cannot find the copy the put aside for me and it was the last one in the store. I thought the point of in store pick up was so they hold your copy for you. Oh well, I ordered it online when I got home. Thanks OP.

Picked mine up in-store, they wouldn't let me use the coupon. No big deal, $42 is still a great deal for this set plus I should be able to get the $10 rebate offer as well. Thanks OP!

[quote name='Se7en69']Honestly, it was enough of a hassle my first go around. I doubt they would even accept it at the store I go to.

When I went to pick up my order, after getting the emailing telling me to pick it up, I had to wait because they did not have my item up on the front desk. No biggie. But this was a sign of possible trouble to come. First time this has ever happened to me when I do store pickup. The girl then tells me she would get the dvd set off the rack. She comes back and notices the $84.99 price tag on it and how I only paid $40. Now she calls over another employee. They look at the SKU and it matches the item I bought online. I tell them about the online sell. So, what is the next logical step? They call the manager! He comes out and does not seem to believe me. I tell them about the cyber monday special on their website and for them to go to bestbuy.com. I guess they finally did because I was free to go. After all that, I was then allowed to sign the receipt and take home the dvd's. Incredible, really.[/quote]

Do they no longer have the $10 off if it takes longer than three minutes guarantee for instore pickup? I know I saw those clock counters at the CS desk not that long ago at my local BB.

Amazon $41.99 as of 2:24 EST, no tax no shipping (unless you're in a state that gets charged for tax). Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='SuperJedi']Elaborate on this coupon, PLEASE.
What Newspaper?
ALL newspapers, or just certain City's?
If I go out to buy a Sunday paper of MY city's right now, I should get these coupons Inside?[/QUOTE]
Most likely all major markets because I live in Detroit and we aren't that big a market.

[quote name='SuperJedi']
ONLY Transformers, Old School, Sweeny Todd, Stardust, and Zodiac. NO other titles?[/QUOTE]

They are the only ones listed on the Rebate Form because on the front of the form they have the pictures and then have them listed on the back in the actual form.

I will pick it up Tueday, hope that's fine.

So, I can also pick up a couple NEW releases instead of waste gas today.

bread's done
Back