Godfather 4 Disc Collection (Blu-ray) $41.99 @ BB - In-store Pick-up Available

Pr0JectNymPh0!

CAGiversary!
It never stops.

The Godfather - The Coppola Restoration Giftset [4 Discs / Blu-ray][Widescreen Dubbed Subtitle AC3] - Blu-ray Disc
List Price: $129.99
Promo Price: $41.99

If there's a store close to you, choose In-store pick-up to avoid paying the $2.49 shipping.

click here

then present this coupon at the counter to take off another $10 YMMV

[quote name='xmunitalp']
image1.jpg

[/quote]

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='SuperJedi']I will pick it up Tueday, hope that's fine.

So, I can also pick up a couple NEW releases instead of waste gas today.[/quote]

These are Cyber-MONDAY deals. The price will not be the same on Tuesday. I suggest ordering it on monday with in-store pick-up and just go get it tuesday. Or just order off Amazon.

[quote name='NJMane']These are Cyber-MONDAY deals. The price will not be the same on Tuesday. I suggest ordering it on monday with in-store pick-up and just go get it tuesday. Or just order off Amazon.[/quote]

I have already ordered it... but pick up tuesday.

[quote name='Masterkyo']Amazon is freaking EVIL. Amazon wants everyone money and make sure we all broke after the holiday.[/quote]

Why they haven't done anything with Heroes, Lost or Smallville though?

sry to the people i didnt response in time about the coupon but i see the op updated w/ it,i just called BB & they said they would PM their online price,im gonna try to get the extra $10 off hopefully it will work

[quote name='munch']Has anyone successfully used the coupon?[/QUOTE]

I am waiting on confirmation before I decide on where to purchase it.

Fuuuuuck. I am so going broke now--I might as well just direct deposit my shit into Amazon's account already. :p

Looks like YMMV on BB pricematching the online price and accepting the coupon according to people at dvdtalk

Well, guys,it looks like you are not able to use the Manufacturer coupon if you pricematch their website for instore.

But, being the jackass that I am, which you guys probably know by now, I called Best Buy corporate when I got home.

After 10 minutes of arguing I got a $30 gift card.

Their stance was that I was pricematching with their website which they say is 2 different intities.(sp?) I quickly reminded of the lawsuit against them they got charged for back in 2007 with their Bait-N-Switch. So I got a $30 gift card :)

[quote name='WiiDSmoker']Well, guys,it looks like you are not able to use the Manufacturer coupon if you pricematch their website for instore.

But, being the jackass that I am, which you guys probably know by now, I called Best Buy corporate when I got home.

After 10 minutes of arguing I got a $30 gift card.

Their stance was that I was pricematching with their website which they say is 2 different intities.(sp?) I quickly reminded of the lawsuit against them they got charged for back in 2007 with their Bait-N-Switch. So I got a $30 gift card :)[/QUOTE]

And welcome to their official "Devil Customer" list.:lol:

I would try to exploit the coupon in-store, but I still have to get Batman. So if I buy anything else, it will be the Batman Steelbook.

got the Godfather Blu Ray set from Best Buy in San Jose, CA for $35.
Purchased it off the website, scheduled in store pickup. After 10 minutes of looking around, the CSR guy found it where it was supposed to be this whole time (in the pick up bin) :roll:

I asked to use the $10 off coupon and he said it was only for in store purchase. I then asked to just return the online order and price match to web price and apply the $10 off.

Thanks OP!

I just called the 1-888 number and ordered it. I told Rep about the coupon, he said he couldn't apply it but I can bring it in when I pick it up tomorrow and they should take it.

So we'll see. I bet I'll have to do some arguing.

Went in store to pickup and used the coupon. Also got an additional $10.00 giftcard from first BB that said it was in stock but was not.
$25.00 and change out the door.

Ordered with instore pickup, Operations Manger did a return, re-sold it to me for $41.99 in store and used the coupon. No questions asked. $31.99 + tax after all was said and done.

She couldn't have been nicer about the whole thing.

All I said was, I bought it with in-store pickup, but it didn't give me the option to use the coupon... can I use it here.

No problem, she said.

Great deal. Thanks OP.

This is definitely a great price for this set. I'm going to avoid the hassle with Best Buy and just buy the set at $41.99 with no tax and free shipping. Order now before you regret later, guys! As soon as Best Buy pulls the deal, Amazon probably will too so don't be left out. Pull the trigger and give yourself a great gift for the holidays!!! :applause:

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Giant Robot']got the Godfather Blu Ray set from Best Buy in San Jose, CA for $35.
Purchased it off the website, scheduled in store pickup. After 10 minutes of looking around, the CSR guy found it where it was supposed to be this whole time (in the pick up bin) :roll:

I asked to use the $10 off coupon and he said it was only for in store purchase. I then asked to just return the online order and price match to web price and apply the $10 off.

Thanks OP![/quote]
Thanks for the tip about price matching. CSR messed up when trying to take off coupon. Canceled ordered and it rang up at full price. I said you can price match it. Called over manager and approved it. Thanks Op.

[quote name='SuperJedi']Also I am assuming this set is NOT $42 B&M? It's online Only?

And, HOW likely that it's going to be much lower Next year?[/QUOTE]

It will be lower next year or the same price. Judging from the Blu-ray sale last year, Blu-rays were cheap at the holidays and then shot up during the summer. I think the studios are wise to the fact that most people aren't double dipping to upgrade their dvd's and are taking loss leaders on these br sets so that people will buy more br's and br players and more ingrained. It's like a drug dealer giving you your first taste for free so to speak. last year it was 17.99 discs b1g1 free which came out to 8.99 a disc which is better than this year actually. so I'd get on the br train if I were you.

Can someone who successfully got the coupon applied to their in-store order send me their receipt? I just came back from Best Buy and had a harrowing ordeal.

I told them that I had ordered the product via phone number and that I was told by the person taking my order that they could apply the coupon to my order in-store. The girl who brought me my order told me that she couldn't do that and walked away when I asked her for the number for Best Buy Corporate. I called the 1-88 number and was transferred between departments for 1 hour until finally I got a Supervisor who kept me on the phone for another hour and then told me that I couldn't use the coupon because they can't "pricematch" and apply the coupon. Then the manager came over and told me that I couldn't use the coupon. At first he insisted that the coupon was wrong because it said 3 movie set and he only saw one blu-ray....

After that, he tried to tell me that the coupon was a mail-in rebate (because of the sticker on the package). I told him the coupon I had was different than the one in the package because the one in the package required you to send in the UPC's of the DVD set. After all that, he said he wouldn't do it, even though he gave the lady standing next to me $20 off her purchase because the store gave her the wrong product. He then told me that he wasn't going to take the coupon again and he left. I took the coupon and left, but the blu-ray is sitting there...I did not say anything about canceling my order, so I don't know if they canceled it...I'm not sure if I still want to get it....

Had to pick this one up... sold off my old copy and with the rebate... I should only be out about $10 out of pocket to upgrade... to think I bought the original DVD release for $75 years ago... the money I used to spend on dvds... today I could take $75 into a Big Lots and walk out with about 25 dvds or more...

Btw, does anyone know if Best Buy still has that policy where the employee has a minute to get your order otherwise you get $10? And if it's on the website....

F*** Best Buy, they would not take my coupon so I did not buy it. Came home and ordered from Amazon. Best Buy really needs to change the way some of their managers and employees behave if they want to stay in business. They should learn from CC. Thank goodness for the internet.

[quote name='J1000']F*** Best Buy, they would not take my coupon so I did not buy it. Came home and ordered from Amazon. Best Buy really needs to change the way some of their managers and employees behave if they want to stay in business. They should learn from CC. Thank goodness for the internet.[/quote]They should learn from Circuit City? How is your local Best Buy still in business?

oooooohh, it is so hard to resist when this is at the top of the list everytime I visit this forum, damn you dirty....

Do you guys think the price on Amazon will go up tomorrow? I'm trying to figure out whether or not I want to buy it on Amazon (even though I want to use this coupon).

[quote name='sephiroth61787']Do you guys think the price on Amazon will go up tomorrow? I'm trying to figure out whether or not I want to buy it on Amazon (even though I want to use this coupon).[/QUOTE]

very likely since this is a cyber monday/

[quote name='62t']very likely since this is a cyber monday/[/quote]

Screw it, I just used the live.com 30% back and got it for $34.50....

fuckYOU BEST BUY.

[quote name='Muddy_Waters']I know this might be heresy, but I found the Godfather trilogy painfully boring.[/QUOTE]
Not heresy, just a threadcrap. Congrats.

bread's done
Back