Godfather Coppola Restoration DVD set 18.99 @ Target (YMMV?)

I saw that deal, I'm thinking of getting it since the Blu-Ray version is 50 bucks. I'm not that much of a godfather fan. I think the DVD will suffice until the Blu-Ray comes down to 20 bucks :p

[quote name='xmunitalp']I saw that deal, I'm thinking of getting it since the Blu-Ray version is 50 bucks. I'm not that much of a godfather fan. I think the DVD will suffice until the Blu-Ray comes down to 20 bucks :p[/QUOTE]

so you're not willing to be patient and pay $20 in the future for the Bluray but will pay $20 now and $20 in the future for a total of $40 when you could just pay the little bit more and get it on BR?
Why not wait till the deepdiscount sale?

[quote name='xmunitalp']I saw that deal, I'm thinking of getting it since the Blu-Ray version is 50 bucks. I'm not that much of a godfather fan. I think the DVD will suffice until the Blu-Ray comes down to 20 bucks :p[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Arakias']so you're not willing to be patient and pay $20 in the future for the Bluray but will pay $20 now and $20 in the future for a total of $40 when you could just pay the little bit more and get it on BR?
Why not wait till the deepdiscount sale?[/QUOTE]

I think you're missing the real question. Why would he choose to buy either, much less both, when he's not even a fan of the films?

[quote name='exentric']Confirmed valid at the Portage, MI Target. Snagged that along with True Blood.[/QUOTE]

how much was true blood?

bread's done
Back