Godfather Gift

ryanbph

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
My brother is going to be my baby's godfather. When he had his baby's christening, and I was the godfather, he got me a video game. The game was the Godfather for the 360. I am trying to think of something to get him, but I am coming up blank. I know he needs a new router, as he moved and the wireless router isn't bundled with his new high speed interenet, but that isn't really something that is a memorable gift. Any idea's?

How about instead of buying him something you make him something. Like an offer he can't refuse.

Jordan fades back....swoosh it's good for 3

How about a Thank You note? Unless you are expecting him to send you another gift to thank you for thanking him with a thank you gift.

[quote name='ryanbph']My brother is going to be my baby's godfather. When he had his baby's christening, and I was the godfather, he got me a video game. The game was the Godfather for the 360. I am trying to think of something to get him, but I am coming up blank. I know he needs a new router, as he moved and the wireless router isn't bundled with his new high speed interenet, but that isn't really something that is a memorable gift. Any idea's?[/quote]

How about... a violent videogame!

[quote name='camoor']How about... a violent videogame![/quote]

Yes! If you can score him a copy of Manhunt 2... :drool:

bread's done
Back