GOG.com Carmageddon Max Pack (50,000 Keys Available)

BlackEyedSceva

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Woo Hoo! GOG.com and Stainless Games have launched Carmageddon 2: Carpocalypse Now and we're giving away 50,000 copies of the original Carmageddon Max Pack to celebrate while we host an AMA!

How to get your free copy of Carmageddon Max Pack:

• Send a PM to user GOGaway.
  • Wait. We have 50,000 codes to give away and Reddit's API recommends a 3 second delay between each PM; that means that it will be a minimum of 42 hours until we give all of the keys out.
  • The bot will read the mail and send you a PM with a GOG.com key for the Carmageddon Max Pack.

Eligibility: 1 key per account. You have to have a Reddit account to receive a key. We are only accepting PMs until 19 October 2013 at 12:59 pm GMT or we run out of codes (whichever happens first), although due to the nature of time and lag and APIs, you may not actually get your gift code until after then.
Link

I also have an extra key for the individual with the most interesting explanation of why they don't have a reddit account.

I don't have a reddit account because I've never heard of it before.

May I please have the key?

Last edited:
I sent you the link lostnumberwar, enjoy the game.

Everyone else can make a reddit account, it literally takes about thirty seconds. Deal is only available until tomorrow afternoon so don't wait!

bread's done
Back