GOG.com Holiday sale - 50% off most of catalog

louiedog

CAGiversary!
Feedback
56 (100%)
Most of the catalog is 50% off until January 2nd. Prices are not reflected on the search page. You have to click through to a game's individual page to see the sale price.

animalspinners already summed up the sale nicely, so I'll just copy his text from below to make it more visible.

"Everything is on sale except for games by Codemasters and Piranha Bytes (the three Gothic games), so like 8 games total out of 300+. Even the newest releases, like Ultima 7, are on sale.

The Activision stuff is only on sale until December 26th.

Other than that, everything is a straight 50% off until January 2nd. awesome sale."

Thanks, animalspinners.

GOG.com Holiday Sale

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='houdinilogic']think i'll be picking up wing commander 1 & 2... and 3, if someone would like to sell me on it :)[/QUOTE]
I loved Wing Commander 3 back in the day, but I'm not sure how it would hold up now. But back then, it was pretty revolutionary. Plus you get Mark Hamill and John Rhys-Davies!

[quote name='simmias']I loved Wing Commander 3 back in the day, but I'm not sure how it would hold up now. But back then, it was pretty revolutionary. Plus you get Mark Hamill and John Rhys-Davies![/QUOTE]

thanks... passing on 3 for now though. 1 & 2 (as well as the rest of my backlog) should give me plenty to do until it goes on sale again.

oh, and how dare you forget malcolm mcdowell! ;)

[quote name='Corpekata']They just tweeted 10 mins ago that there's 20 hours left. So that means I get to go to bed and sleep on my last few purchases.[/QUOTE]

Thank you for that, I never bother with Twitter.

Picked up a total of 23 games this sale, haven't bought a whole lot from them all year so I figured why not stock up :D

Alone in the Dark 1-3
Alpha Centauri
Crusader: No Remorse, and No Regret
Dungeon Keeper 2
Fahrenheit (Indigo Prophecy)
Guilty Gear X2 Reload
Lands of Lore 1-2
Little Big Adventure 1 and 2
Might & Magic 7 and 8
Normality
Nox
POD Gold