GOG.com weekend deal Stronghold Bundel $11.98

it's a classic, solid game for the pc. the Bundle price is good.

I picked up Stronghold Extreme which I think is the same as the regular versions but just pumped up.

I would pick this up but meh.... I can't spend money right now

Too much CAG? ;) I literally still have some PC games from the NINETYS left to play!

I forgot to mention that like those bundles last week, if you alrady bought one of the games from them, you jan just buy the one you didn't already buy for 25% off.

I loved these games back in the day. Defending a castle was so much fun, anyone who likes tower defense type games should pick this up, even though it isn't exactly the same.

I went ahead and bought these cause I liked the original Castles game (different series but looks similar) so much. Thanks OP!

[quote name='Wolfpup']Too much CAG? ;) I literally still have some PC games from the NINETYS left to play!

I forgot to mention that like those bundles last week, if you alrady bought one of the games from them, you jan just buy the one you didn't already buy for 25% off.[/QUOTE]

I like how they still give a discount if you already have one of the games.

I'm considering this. I remember wanting to pick these games up in the stores many years ago, but never did.

[quote name='Kaijufan']I loved these games back in the day. Defending a castle was so much fun, anyone who likes tower defense type games should pick this up, even though it isn't exactly the same.[/QUOTE]

Oh cool-one of my favorite parts of a strategy game is building up a base and defending it. So that sounds cool.

[quote name='eastx']I went ahead and bought these cause I liked the original Castles game (different series but looks similar) so much. Thanks OP!
ig.jpg
[/quote]

I already bought it a week ago and i must say it's an awesome game.

bread's done
Back