GOG Deals Thread

Would've grabbed that vampire game, but it's unlikely I'll be paying attention when it loops around again. These sales are annoying when you don't have time to sit around and wait.

If this is anything like past sales, expect the titles to show up twice more, with the final showing typically having greater quantities.

Of course, now that I said it, it probably won't happen.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was assuming that would happen, but given how new and wanted all the lucasarts games are I would still expect them to vanish pretty quick when they appear since they've never been on any other sales yet

The game count for sale on games that are on Steam should be less than 50.  

The two games up now could have been had for 2 dollars total on Steam with other games included...

DRM Free is for mental patients...give me my good old games that arent for sale anywhere

Does anyone know if the Indy that was for sale is the same one that's up on Steam right now? Just wondering cause I believe Indy has been on Steam for a while now.

The Frame Movie 50% off is going to clog the fresh side for a while and Hitman 2 on the other side is clogging that...so both will be slow slogs to sell!

bread's done
Back