GOG Deals Thread

If you opt into the newest GoG Galaxy Beta....

GOG also updated their GoG Galaxy Client with more Steam-like features + customization options:

https://www.gog.com/news/gog_galaxy_biggest_update_yet_marks_the_end_of_beta

Some GOG Games now support Cloud Saves; here's the list so far:

https://www.gog.com/news/this_game_now_supports_gog_galaxy_cloud_saves

Night in the Woods

Undertale
Vampire: the Masquerade - Bloodlines

Planescape: Torment
Might and Magic 7

Heroes of Might and Magic III: Complete
Dragon Age: Origins
Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition

Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition
FTL
Stardew Valley
Tyranny
The Witcher Enhanced Edition
The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - GOTY
Shovel Knight
Shadowrun Returns

Shadowrun: Dragonfall
Shadowrun Hong Kong
Darkest Dungeon
Firewatch
The Witness
Divinity: Original Sin
No Man's Sky
Day of the Tentacle Remastered

Pillars of Eternity
Star Wars: Jedi Knight - Jedi Academy
Oh...Sir! The Insult Simulator

Last edited by a moderator:
Still sucks they got rid of the old bundle because of those beamdog remakes. The old d&d bundle was way better with all the baldur, icewind,  and neverwinter games and elemental evil and planescape. Now that was a d&d bundle

Why does GOG make it so hard to get to connect? I always have to google it because I can't find a link on the main site or am I just missing it?
Direct URL aside, I couldn't tell you where to access Connect from the main GOG site. I had to Google for it myself to get my games added.

Looks like they removed the link, it used to be right at the bottom, near the reclaim your game thing.
2h7mjar.png

Use them eyeballs son.

Last edited:
Yeah, but that's not there all the time is it? I mean like a permanent link just like all the other normal sections of their site.
Well when the gog connect stuff is only available for a limited time to begin with it doesn't really need a permanent link.

Awesome!!!

Already had SR2 on GOG b/c of Connect; now I also got SR3+4+GooH on GoG b/c of Connect.
Anybody have a problem with Gat Out of Hell being unavailable because GOG can't find it in your Steam library? I had to check again to see whether I owned it on Steam and I do. . . .

Anybody have a problem with Gat Out of Hell being unavailable because GOG can't find it in your Steam library? I had to check again to see whether I owned it on Steam and I do. . . .
A bunch of people had issues w/ the system noticing + redeeming SR stuff via GOG Connect that they own already on Steam.

See this thread on GOG about it:

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/saints_row_2_giveaway_deep_silver_sale_gog_connect_51fb7/post112

Basically, looks like - just try again later. GOG says they have had issues w/ processing here + there.

Hey guys,

This free game looks great, but unfortunately I do not have a GOG account and cannot make it to the closest GOG store at the moment.  If anybody could PM me a DRM free copy of this game I would appreciate it so much as I would really like to play it.  

If you mean the other three games in my post, they're not free.
They're also not newly added to GOG. In fact, I already own them. Picked them up in a Ubisoft sale a while back where their entire catalogue on GOG was 85% off (as long as you bought everything).

They're also not newly added to GOG. In fact, I already own them. Picked them up in a Ubisoft sale a while back where their entire catalogue on GOG was 85% off (as long as you bought everything).
I thought they were new. It was the first time I'd seen them on the site.

About The Witcher: EE Freebie:

Great game.

If you somehow don't own this by now...well, here's a chance to pick-up a great RPG.

Story, character development, and choice are all excellent in this game, despite the combat being much different (timing-based) & nowhere as good as the combat in both W2 + W3.

Even despite the combat - don't pass up this game for free, if you just don't own it already for some reason.

About The Witcher: EE Freebie:

Great game.

If you somehow don't own this by now...well, here's a chance to pick-up a great RPG.

Story, character development, and choice are all excellent in this game, despite the combat being much different (timing-based) & nowhere as good as the combat in both W2 + W3.

Even despite the combat - don't pass up this game for free, if you just don't own it already for some reason.
I have to disagree with your combat comments. While the subsequent games layered on additional elements, I was actually very fond of the timing-based swordplay in the first game and the fact that it generally didn't throw 5-10 opponents at you simultaneously. The combat in The Witcher 2 especially was very dodge-roll-heavy for this reason.

BTW, if you were in the Gwent beta, you should be receiving a free copy of The Witcher 2: Enhanced Edition from them. I received the email earlier today.

bread's done
Back