GOG Deals Thread

Last edited by a moderator:
This must be the same thing that happend when the LucasArts games were discovered and revealed through posts on the forum sadly I didn't get to see this "winter sale" thread though...

I'm guessing the sale starts tomorrow. The main points I saw were free Age of Wonders, flash sales updated every hour up to 90% off, daily bundles and the sale lasts 11 days.

I'm guessing the sale starts tomorrow. The main points I saw were free Age of Wonders, flash sales updated every hour up to 90% off, daily bundles and the sale lasts 11 days.
Thanks very much appreciated! :)

GOG..Steam what are you doing? My wallet hurts!

Age of Wonders is a great game.  Thrilled to get it on GOG too!!  Yippee!!

Steam?  What is that?  I can not tell you the last game I bought through steam...  the various bundle sites give me enough steam keys...  

Fail.... At least on the tomorrow bit.... :) Makes sense though. They should wait at least a month before their next sale...

Fail.... At least on the tomorrow bit.... :) Makes sense though. They should wait at least a month before their next sale...
I agree that it's too soon for another sale, but it seems unlikely for them to post it that early. It would be very strange if the sale doesn't start this week.

That forum announcement about the sale might have appeared due to someone automating the post date as Dec 1 instead of Dec 11. GOG's winter sales usually start around Dec 11-12.

That's a very plausible explanation. You solved the puzzle! Now you should let us take a crack at figuring the meaning behind your username. Here's mine: you're actually inmate #2 of a long-abandoned prison. The facility became disused after flooding and a number of inmates died including you. You're now a ghost haunting the place and you look up video game deals in your free time since there's no one to spook there.

So next week most likely on Thursday nice!
Can't wait for the next GAG Narcolepsy Sale!

Enjoy 3% discounts on the "new" Star Wars games!

Thrill to the chase of collecting 14 stamps (one a day boyz) to get Witcher 1 (a game given away many times already) free!

Joust with the GOG White Knights as they swoop in to defend their maiden faire!

That's a very plausible explanation. You solved the puzzle! Now you should let us take a crack at figuring the meaning behind your username. Here's mine: you're actually inmate #2 of a long-abandoned prison. The facility became disused after flooding and a number of inmates died including you. You're now a ghost haunting the place and you look up video game deals in your free time since there's no one to spook there.
All of that is absolutely true!

Also this. :p

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nxlq-CKnYAk

The Winter Sale is on.

30 flash sales every hour, new bundles every 24 hours and as expected Age of Wonders is free (looks to be limited to 300,000)

24 hour deals...

Special Offer
66% off Age of Wonders 3 Deluxe Edition - $15.29

Bundles
75% off S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Zone - $12.47

• 60% off S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl - $7.99
  • 60% off S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear Sky - $3.99
  • 60% off S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Call of Pripyat - $7.99
85% off The Witcher Tag Team - $4.48

• 60% off The Witcher: Enhanced Edition - $3.99
  • 60% off The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings - $7.99
80% off The Ultimate D&D Collection - $21.10

• 60% off Baldur's Gate: The Original Saga - $3.99
  • 60% off Baldur's Gate 2 Complete - $3.99
  • 60% off Dungeons & Dragons: Dragonshard - $3.99
  • 60% off Forgotten Realms: Demon Stone - $3.99
  • 60% off Icewind Dale Complete - $3.99
  • 60% off Icewind Dale2 Complete - $3.99
  • 60% off Planetscape: Torment - $3.99
  • 60% off Neverwinter Nights Diamond - $3.99
  • 60% off Neverwinter Nights 2 Complete - $7.99
  • 60% off The Temple of Elemental Evil - $2.39
75% off Age of Wonders Pack - $4.98

• 60% off Age of Wonders: Shadow Magic - $3.99
  • 60% off Age of Wonders 2: The Wizard's Throne - $3.99

lol...everyone who said the sale wasn't starting this week was wrong. #dumbasses
HA

The_Wiz_Seinfeld.gif

I know LucasArts made some amazing games, but the gall to put a full price game on the front of a sale page in the New & Featured section kind of grinds my gears. They were great games, but so are about half the catalog on GoG...

In other news, I woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning and had a nice glass of entitlement with my breakfast.

Oh boy two weeks of indie games that are usually cheaper on steam. I remember when GOG actually sold good old games.
GOG White Knight strike team arriving in 3....2...

My favorite part of the GOG sale is it gives me a chance to review my GOG wishlist and remove those items that I can now get cheaper on Steam. Oh, yeah and get 50% off on those items that aren't on Steam yet...thanks GOG!

GOG White Knight strike team arriving in 3....2...

My favorite part of the GOG sale is it gives me a chance to review my GOG wishlist and remove those items that I can now get cheaper on Steam. Oh, yeah and get 50% off on those items that aren't on Steam yet...thanks GOG!
But but but drm free. What if skynet finally takes over, steam becomes self aware and I can't log in to steam to download my game for an hour. At least with GOG I know I can backup all my games on ancient forms of media that I'm more likely to lose than steam is to shut down.

Don't forget that for newer games you get the pleasure of redownloading entire installer files for updates one week after the updates have arrived on Steam. ;)

I have unredeemed keys from the Triumph Weekly for Age of Wonders, AoW 2, and Shadow Magic. And yet I jumped at the chance to grab Age of Wonders on GOG for free. I think something's wrong with me.

I have the Age of Wonders CD boxed version... and have it installed on 2 out of 3 computers....  and I still jumped at the option to get it free....  I think I also have the Triump Weekly bundle...  

Just in case somehow the CD stops working, and steam stops.  AoW is a fun game.  Loved that I could keep my army...

I have unredeemed keys from the Triumph Weekly for Age of Wonders, AoW 2, and Shadow Magic. And yet I jumped at the chance to grab Age of Wonders on GOG for free. I think something's wrong with me.
You are perfectly fine unless you decide to re-buy the AOW bundle currently discounted on GOG. We'll make fun of you if you do that.

B/c DRM-FREE.

And hopefully - GOG has some of their typical extras w/ the ordering of the GOG-version, as well.

EDIT:

GOG versions comes w/ Soundtrack + Wallpapers.

bread's done
Back