GOG Deals Thread

I'm going to Bobby this one, aren't it?

It's on my wishlist, it's at a great price, but I'm just so fuck ng broke.
Meh, I'd rather have it on Steam anyway. Sucks that GOG has had it for 75% off in 2 different sales, but it hasn't hit 75% off on steam yet. At this rate, it'll be bundled before I buy it on Steam.

Meh, I'd rather have it on Steam anyway. Sucks that GOG has had it for 75% off in 2 different sales, but it hasn't hit 75% off on steam yet. At this rate, it'll be bundled before I buy it on Steam.
It has cards too....just want to support GOG....I love there virtual box shelves...now that is hot.

It has cards too....just want to support GOG....I love there virtual box shelves...now that is hot.
FYI their "virtual box shelves" temporarily glitch a lot. Games are often temporarily deleted from your shelf. They do get restored, but this never happens to Steam ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
But the goodies!!!!!!
They should, like, let you display your digital stickers and dioramas and jpegs and papercrafts and shit on your digital fake stuck in the last century inspired 'wooden shelf'.

I mean they're important and people ask Valve to remove their Steam games in a huff if they can't get them so they can rebuy them on GOG so those people have a right to show off their digital goodies to make everyone else all jelly.

Wow, me too!

Capture.jpg

Why is this sale so much more fun than the last two or three Steam sales ... hmmm ...
At this point I'm just clicking on everything hoping to get a free game, I don't plan to buy anything. No luck so far. I haven't received any freebies in any of these sales.

how do you activate your gog purchases on steam i bought vampire the masquerade redemption and didn't get a key
It's funny cuz there are a lot of threads like that on the GOG forum, and most of them are completely serious.

No free game so far, but they did give me a message that looked like it would have been free but it said something about missing the deal.  They could have just said nothing like they normally do but it seemed like they were saying "I was going to give you a free game...but, nah" just to be a dick.

X-Wing half off. I feel like I should want this just by virtue of two decades of hype, but it doesn't feel like a game I'd go nuts for, and I'm trying my damnedest to keep the purchases down to things I'd actually play. (Wish I'd told myself that when I made my account here.)

Plus, it's only half off... which will inevitably happen again

No free game so far, but they did give me a message that looked like it would have been free but it said something about missing the deal. They could have just said nothing like they normally do but it seemed like they were saying "I was going to give you a free game...but, nah" just to be a dick.
I keep getting that, I think it's a glitch where it's saying you missed the deal but still gives you the sale price.

X-Wing half off. I feel like I should want this just by virtue of two decades of hype, but it doesn't feel like a game I'd go nuts for, and I'm trying my damnedest to keep the purchases down to things I'd actually play. (Wish I'd told myself that when I made my account here.)

Plus, it's only half off... which will inevitably happen again
I love the game to death, but honestly won't play it right away. It will be at least 50% off on some future sale this year, maybe 60%. I did get Fate of Atlantis though, even though I still have the CD, only cause it's Fate of Atlantis. FATE OF ATLANTIS.

I love the game to death, but honestly won't play it right away. It will be at least 50% off on some future sale this year, maybe 60%. I did get Fate of Atlantis though, even though I still have the CD, only cause it's Fate of Atlantis. FATE OF ATLANTIS.
Well that's a classic LucasArts adventure, and that's another category entirely ;)

bread's done
Back