GOG Weekend Deal - Broken Sword Trilogy - 30/60% off

cheapo72

CAGiversary!
Feedback
180 (100%)

To celebrate the release on GOG of the Director's Cut of the first entry in the trilogy, Shadows of the Templars, you can buy/complete the trilogy at a 60% discount. If you are a strange, strange person who just wants 1 or 2 of these classics, you can enjoy a 30% discount.

The promo ends Sunday, December 12 at 11:59 p.m. EDT. NOT the usual Monday night.

Promo Page

Broken Sword: Shadows of the Templars - Director's Cut $2.39 / $4.19
Broken Sword: The Smoking Mirror $2.39 / $4.19
Broken Sword: The Sleeping Dragon $2.39 / $4.19

Mobygames:
Shadow of the Templars/Circle of Blood (Original) (88)
Broken Sword: The Smoking Mirror (82)
Broken Sword: The Sleeping Dragon (83)

=============================
*DEAD*
Also on sale, today only (ends Thursday, at 11:59 p.m. EDT), is the Red Baron Pack at a hefty 75% discount. So give the classic flight series a chance, will ya?

Red Baron Pack $2.49 [Red Baron 1, Red Baron: Mission Builder, Red Baron 3D]

Mobygames:
Red Baron (3.9/5)
Red Baron: Mission Builder (4.5/5)
Red Baron 3D [Heavily modified Red Baron 2 (82)

Last edited by a moderator:
I liked Broken Sword and I'm looking forward to trying out the Director's Cut remake. But with a remake of BS2 just announced as in development today, it will make it hard to decide whether to start a game in this old version once I'm done.

I usually hate these good bundle-sale-price, bad individual-sale-price deals on GOG where they destroy a good discount by forcing you to buy a bunch of games you don't want. But this bundle is super cheap and all 3 games are worth getting. The Director's Cut alone is $5 everywhere else.

[quote name='cheapo72']
The promo ends Sunday, December 12 at 11:59 p.m. EDT. NOT the usual Monday night.
[/QUOTE]
Uh-oh, it didn't go well the last time a sale was scheduled to end early, did it? At least they'll need to have the site back up by the 14th for their big surprise. But I'm going to be downloading my new games immediately, just in case.

Impending End-of-sale bump with a gamepaly video from each game & tracks from the included Director's Cut OST.

Shadows of the Templars The Smoking Mirror The Sleeping Dragon

Shadows of the Templars: DC - Theme Shadows of the Templars: DC - Puzzle Solving

bread's done
Back