GOG Weekend Deal - Cyan Games - 50% Off

cheapo72

CAGiversary!
Feedback
180 (100%)

Through Monday, August 29 at 11:59 p.m. EDT, GOG is offering their collection of classic Cyan-developed adventure games for 50% off. This isn't a bundle deal, so buy one or all five.

[Promo Page]

The Manhole: Masterpiece Edition $2.99
Myst: Masterpiece Edition $2.99
Riven: The Sequel to Myst $2.99
realMyst $2.99
Uru: Complete Chronicles $4.99 [includes To D'ni & The Path of the Shell expansions]

Mobygames:
The Manhole (4.0/5)
Myst (88)
Riven: The Sequel to Myst (86)
realMyst (74)
Uru: Ages Beyond Myst (78)
Uru: The Path of the Shell (72)

Demos & Videos:
realMyst
Uru: Ages Beyond Myst

The Manhole: Masterpiece Edition Myst Riven: The Sequel to Myst Uru: Ages Beyond Myst

[quote name='Wolfpup']50% off Cyan games this weekend! I think I'm going to buy RealMyst and Riven (even though I already have Riven).

Riven's one of literally two point and click style games that I've liked so far, the other being MCF The Malgrave Incident on Wii this year.[/QUOTE]
[quote name='Mike UFC']Hmmm, do I want Real Myst or Myst: Masterpiece Edition? Anyone have a preference?[/QUOTE]

Myst before realMyst. Though both the former's pre-rendered graphics and the latter's 3D engine are dated, IMO realMyst's graphics are more of a novelty.

So... complete Myst, then you can look forward to freely running around realMyst's world and enjoy a bonus age to explore. It will also be less jarring when proceeding from the original to Riven's similar graphics and movement scheme.

bread's done
Back