GOG Weekend Deal - Select RPGs - 30% off

cheapo72

CAGiversary!
Feedback
180 (100%)

Until Monday, June 14 at 11:59 p.m. EDT, GOG is offering 5 great RPG and RPG-flavored games for 30% off. It isn't a bundle promotion so buy 1 or all 5.
[Orders should be made from the promo page]

Arx Fatalis $4.19 (30% off)
Divine Divinity $4.19 (30% off)
Realms of Arkania 1+2 $4.19 (30% off)
Realms of Arkania 3 $4.19 (30% off)
Warlords: Battlecry III $6.99 (30% off)

Mobygames:
Arx Fatalis (80)
Divine Divinity (80)
Realms of Arkania: Blade of Destiny (73)
Realms of Arkania II: Star Trail (84)
Realms of Arkania III: Shadows Over Riva (78)
Warlords: Battlecry III (67)

Demos:
Arx Fatalis
Divine Divinity
Warlords: Battlecry III

Realms of Arkania: Blade of Destiny gameplay video Realms of Arkania II: Star Trail gameplay video Realms of Arkania III: Shadows Over Riva gameplay video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S50YrZINn6I

Last edited by a moderator:
I had Arx Fatalis on the Xbox and hated it. I always wanted to give Divine Divinity a try, though. Might pick that up.

xbox version of arx was more of an action game with crippled rpg elements... the pc version was supposed to have been better. I never finished the xbox version either, it was truly horrible port of a fairly average pc game.

Arc & DivDiv are both fantastic. Shadows over Riva is good too, but very complex. The other two Arkania games are just too outdated to be worth it.

So apparently Warlords isn't that good? Dang, I feel like I should be picking some of these up, but I don't feel the NEED to play any, and my backlog is painful :lol:

[quote name='Wolfpup']So apparently Warlords isn't that good? Dang, I feel like I should be picking some of these up, but I don't feel the NEED to play any, and my backlog is painful :lol:[/QUOTE]

I think Warlords 3 is a good game. It is a RTS where you have a persistent hero that levels ups and collects unique artifacts that carry over from mission to mission.

[quote name='Wolfpup']So apparently Warlords isn't that good? Dang, I feel like I should be picking some of these up, but I don't feel the NEED to play any, and my backlog is painful :lol:[/QUOTE]

More backlog pain will only make you stronger.

[quote name='Rerujnoc']I think Warlords 3 is a good game. It is a RTS where you have a persistent hero that levels ups and collects unique artifacts that carry over from mission to mission.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='vikingvessel']More backlog pain will only make you stronger.[/QUOTE]

:lol: Okay...well darn it, I'll probably get it now :lol:

Oh hey, did you see they're asking what systems you'd be interested in buying games from, besides just PC...I mean like...I said that wrong, what games from other system's you're interested in.

You couldn't pick anything, but from their list, I picked SNES, Genesis, and Dreamcast. LOT of those games I'd buy, though I'd love NES and SegaCD too.

[quote name='Wolfpup']Oh hey, did you see they're asking what systems you'd be interested in buying games from, besides just PC...I mean like...I said that wrong, what games from other system's you're interested in.

You couldn't pick anything, but from their list, I picked SNES, Genesis, and Dreamcast. LOT of those games I'd buy, though I'd love NES and SegaCD too.[/QUOTE]

SNES was the system that lead the way for me into heavy gaming. Fortunately though, a lot of SNES games are available via the Wii download. Unfortunately because they sell it there though, it seems unlikely we'll see better prices on GOG than Wii store that never ever has a sale.

[quote name='Wolfpup']:lol: Okay...well darn it, I'll probably get it now :lol:

[/QUOTE]

I'm right with you. I shook another fistful of $12.57
at them as soon as this went live on Friday.

bread's done
Back